How to link and play PS3 version of Portal 2 on Steam
Gamers who will buy the PS3 version of Valve upcoming game title "Portal 2", a Steam voucher code will be included in the game.
It has been officially confirmed that PS3 version of Portal 2 can be linked to gamers Steam Profile. However many are not aware of the steps they need to follow in order to link their PSN account to Steam profile, but don't worry we have provided below a step by step guide to do the same.
NOTE: By redeeming the voucher code, gamers will be able to use the Save file on both versions.
Check out the steps on how to link PS3 version of Portal 2 to Steam:
On Playstation 3:
- First of all please make sure you have a PSN account
- When playing Portal 2, press the SELECT button, a STEAM INTERFACE will open
- Follow the on screen instruction. Enter your STEAM user name and Password.
- You will be successfully logged in, and now you can browse through your Achievements, Steam News, and your Friend List
- Get the voucher code from your Portal 2 PS3 copy. (see image below)
- Then make sure that STEAM is downloaded in your PC.
- Now navigate to Games menu, and then select Activate Product
- Enter your voucher code
After successfully linking it, gamers can log in at Steam at any time. They can use the Save profile that was made on the PS3 or vise versa.