How To Mute And Unmute Poké Ball Plus
Poké Ball Plus is the next big thing for the Pokemon fans. The response this new accessory has got from the community is amazing, but a lack of proper instruction manual is spoiling the fun. On this note, we created a Poké Ball Plus Control guide which carried details on How to use the Y button on the Poké Ball plus and connect it with Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee.
Mute And Unmute Poké Ball Plus
In this guide, we are going to tell you how to Mute and Unmute Poké Ball Plus. So let's get started.
How To Mute Poké Ball Plus
- Step 1: To mute Poké Ball Plus, simultaneously press the Top Button and the control stick button once.
- Step 2: When muted, Poké Ball Plus will produce a long vibration.
How To Unmute Poké Ball Plus
- Step 1: When unmuted, Poké Ball Plus will produce two short vibrations. If the two short vibrations did not go off, you may need to try this step again.
How To Verify If Poké Ball Is Unmuted
- Step 1: You can verify if Poké Ball Plus is unmuted by charging it (the charge chime will go off when it is first connected to the Nintendo Switch AC adapter or other supported power source).
- Step 2: You can also verify if Poké Ball Plus is unmuted by gently shaking it while in Play With Pokémon mode, provided that a Pokémon is present.
When it is not possible to Mute Poké Ball Plus
- While playing Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! on Nintendo Switch, it is not possible to mute or deactivate the vibration on Poké Ball Plus.
How To Mute Poké Ball Plus Vibration When Using It Pokemon GO
- While using Poké Ball Plus with the mobile app Pokémon GO, you can deactivate the accessory vibration within the app settings (same as with Pokémon GO Plus).
- If you have discovered any interesting tip related to Poke Ball Plus then let me know in the comment section below.
Source: Nintendo Support