Where to find and capture a Dratini in Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go Eevee
Dratini is one of the Kanto region's most beloved Pokemon because it can evolve into one of the most powerful—Dragonite.
In the Let's Go games on Nintendo Switch, this Pokemon is hard to track down due to its rarity and you won't be able to find one until nearer the end of the game.
They appear in Route 10, but you'll want to follow these steps first on your quest to getting one:
- If you haven't already, go to Fuchsia City and talk to the man next to the Lapras in the Safari Zone. He will give you the Sea Skim secret technique.
- Go west of Cerulean City towards the Rock Tunnel entrance and when you come across the Pokémon Centre in Route 10, use the Sea Skim technique to Surf across the water.
- Head down towards the Power Plant until you are fully into Route 10.
- Start chaining the same Pokemon to increase the chances of a rare spawn occurring.
- Once Dratini appears, touch it and capture it.