Monster Hunter: World Guide Hub
Monster Hunter: World is finally bringing the hunt to the big screen and PS4, Xbox One, and PC gamers will need all the help they can get to succeed. This Guide Hub is TL;DR Games’ central hub for all the guides aimed at providing players with the knowledge, advice, skills, and access to secrets that are required to get the most out of the game. We’ve broken all our guides down into several sections below and you’re also able to search through all our guide. Be sure to check back here often as this Guide Hub will constantly be updated.
How-To And Location Guides
- Monster Hunter: World Failed to Join Quest: Whether you play on a console or have recently jumped on the Monster Hunter: World on PC bandwagon, you'll likely have encountered the "Failed to Join Quest" error. It most commonly occurs when trying to join a friend who needs help in a quest and has fired an SOS flare. Follow the instruction in this guide to know how to fix Failed To Join Quest error in Monster Hunter World.
- How to Get Odogaron Gem in Monster Hunter: World: Gems are some of the rarest materials to be found in Monster Hunter: World. Most monsters, especially the high-rank ones, will have a gem that is typically a required ingredient to their armor sets. The Odogaron Gem is one of those rare materials, and this guide will help you acquire it.
- How to Get Lava Nugget in Monster Hunter: World: There are many coveted materials in Monster Hunter: World and the game is less about defeating monsters and more about collecting just the right ingredients to build the perfect set of armor to defeat a specific monster. You do so mostly by beating up on other monsters and thus the cycle of farming and grinding in Monster Hunter: World is completed. Particularly interesting material is the Lava Nugget and this guide will help you acquire it.
- How to kick players from your hunter party in Monster Hunter: World? What is the best and the easiest way to kick the players from your hunter party in Monster Hunter World? Follow this guide to know the details. Picture this: You've sent out an SOS signal for one of the elder dragons and a host of players join to give you back up. You're delighted to see them help out, but five minutes after you join, they're nowhere to be seen.
- What does Affinity and Elderseal mean in Monster Hunter: World? Affinity and Elderseal are two of the many key attributes that many hunters miss out on. They only show up as one of many stats next to a weapon with no explanation about what they do and how they're useful. With Capcom failing to provide this information, we'll tell you everything you need to know about these two crucial stats.
- What are the PC controls for Monster Hunter: World? Monster Hunter: World for PC is finally here, giving players a chance to capture, fight, and team up against monsters of varying sizes with their trusty mouse and keyboard. Unlike the console version, Monster Hunter: World for PC has an abundance of control options for you to choose from. You can use a mouse and keyboard if you wish, but you can also use a variety of different devices that Steam accepts, such as the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch controllers.
- The best Low and High-Rank armor in Monster Hunter: World - After defeating or capturing these monsters, players can carve parts off of these powerful beasts to make better weapons and armor. Armor sets can be crucial against certain monsters, as they provide huge elemental defensive properties and abilities that can keep you alive in a fight. Some armor sets, however, are stronger than others. Here's a short list of best Low and High-Rank Armor in Monster Hunter World.
- Best Monster Hunter World Weapons for Every Playstyle - One of the most enjoyable aspects of the Monster Hunter franchise is its weapons system. Just like every other title in the series, the most recent Monster Hunter: World's weapon system is very rewarding. Whether you're playing the Hunting Horn or the Insect Glaive, each weapon is fun and unique in its own right, and unlike other fantasy RPGs, there is no such thing as an overpowered weapon class. Follow this guide to know the list of best weapons for every playstyle in Monster Hunter World.
- How to get the Brigade Layered Armor in Monster Hunter: World's newest update - The latest free update for Monster Hunter: World arrived this week, and it was jam-packed full of goodies, such as the fiery-blue Elder Dragon Lunastra (also known as Teostra's bae), a new tier of tempered monsters, new quests, and more. In this guide, we are going to talk about the brand new Brigade Layered Armor that you can get for (sort of) free after completing the Lunastra quest chain.
- How to Find and Kill Deviljho in Monster Hunter: World? As part of Monster Hunter: World‘s recent 2.00 update, a new apex predator has been introduced to the game. Say hello to Deviljho, one of the foulest looking, largest, and most likely smelliest monsters in the game. He's also extremely hungry for some reason, but we'll get to that. Let's start by talking about how to find a Deviljho in the wild.
- What is Elderseal in Monster Hunter: World? If you've progressed far enough into Monster Hunter: World to have encountered Elder Dragons, the giant monsters with special abilities that all high-rank hunters spend their days chasing, you may have come across a few weapons with a property called Elderseal. As many things in Capcom's smash hit, the game never really explains what this is. We're here to help.
- The best ways to get miniature and giant crowns in Monster Hunter: World - Platinum trophy hunters in Monster Hunter: World were met with a collective sigh when the trophy list was revealed a few months ago. Two of the hardest trophies in the game that only 0.01 percent of players have achieved require you to collect a miniature and giant crown for nearly every monster in the game. To get the achievement, you'll need to have a crown for the smallest and largest option in the monster field guide for nearly every monster you can face (apart from Xeno'jivva).
- Monster Hunter: World - How to Give Items to Players? As a big Destiny 2 fan, I dislike very much that I can't give items to my friends. Why do I need a third Celestial Nighthawk when my buddy has been waiting for that to drop for weeks now? In Monster Hunter: World, the ability to give items to other players isn't as complex as I hoped, but it's better than nothing.
- How to Make More Money in Monster Hunter: World? The work of a hunter in Monster Hunter: World is never-ending. Just when you think you've beaten the biggest and worst monster out there, new challenges arrive. This means that you must stay prepared and continually upgrade your equipment. But doing so is not free. Many hunters will at some point or another struggle to afford the next tier of armor or weapons, no matter how many Anjanath pelts they've collected. This guide will point out some solid ways to earn Zenny, the game's common currency.
- How to Use Kinsects in Monster Hunter: World? Monster Hunter: World provides a lot of choices of weapons to use, but only one of them uses the friendly bug, Kinsect. If you decide to venture into the world of Kinsects, you will need to know a few things.