Kingdom Come: Deliverance Guide Hub
In Kingdom Come: Deliverance, the player takes on the role of Henry, a lowly son of a Blacksmith, who’s trying to find his place in Bohemia and exact some revenge on folks. The game is incredibly deep and it can get quite busy. Our complete collection of guides will assist you in solving some of the more difficult tasks, tricky problems, or hidden secrets in the game.
How-To And Location Guides
- Horse Head Armor Easter Egg: The main mode of transport available to Henry, our fledgling protagonist in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, is the horse. While Henry will be given a free horse near the beginning of the main story, there are many better options available, should you have the coin. Let's have a look at where to find horses, what statistics they offer, how to customize your horse, and where to find a horse head armor easter egg.
- All Treasure Map Locations: During Henry's travels through the lands of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, you will undoubtedly find yourself in possession of a few treasure maps. If you need help interpreting the maps and locating the hidden treasure, you've come to the right place.
- How to Lockpick: One of the fun things to do in Kingdom Come: Deliverance is sneaking around in areas that Henry isn't supposed to be. In order to get there, you must know how to lockpick efficiently. Picking locks is a skill in the game which will increase every time you apply it, and Lockpicks are available for purchase in many locations. Aside from not getting caught, let's have a look at how the actual mechanic of lock picking works.
- How to Read in Kingdom Come: Deliverance? Teaching Henry how to read is a vital part of the game, so much so, that there is a reading skill. But how to get started? Hopefully, you can read and will continue on to find out.
- How to Fix Laggy Cutscenes? I've been playing a lot of Kingdom Come: Deliverance the past few days and been enjoying it quite a bit. However, I ran into a very annoying issue of laggy cutscenes. Not all, but most cutscenes ended up playing at around 10-11 FPS, something far less than my reasonably powerful PC rendered even regular gameplay at. Fortunately, a small tweak seems to alleviate the problem. Read on for how to get around this issue.
- Get Unlimited Saves With a Save Mod? Smart gamers know it's wise to save your game before attempting any potential foolery. Unfortunately, Kingdom Come: Deliverance limits the player's ability to save the game by forcing them to sleep in a bed or consume a bottle of Saviour Schnapps, of which Henry can only carry a maximum of three at a time. Fortunately, mod support exists, and a new Unlimited Save Mod is already available.
- How to Get Talmberg Armor? In the first few hours of Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Henry will be stuck inside of a nice friendly castle, but have a strong desire to leave in order to bury his parents. When speaking to one of the guards near the gate, Henry will get the idea of disguising himself in a set of Talmberg Armor. In order to get your hands on it, you'll need a few items.
- Where to Find a Spade? After heading back to your family's home during the late stages of the prologue in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Henry will want to bury his parents near the Linden tree by their house. In order to do so, he will need a shovel. The Homecoming quest tasks you with locating a Spade, which can be a little bit difficult given the conditions. Read on to find where to locate that Spade so Henry can do what he worked so hard to come back for.
- Beginner's Guide | What to Know in the Early Game? Kingdom Come: Deliverance is one massive game. There's so much you need to do simply to survive and keep on the right path that it can be a bit dizzying. It's like taking an already hardcore RPG like Skyrim and then forcing players to learn how to do the very things that would normally be taken care of for them from the start. Consider the fact that you need to learn how to read, fight, and perform various other actions that you may never have considered having to learn before.
- All Console Commands? Kingdom Come: Deliverance has players roaming a wide world in historical Bohemia, which can be a difficult undertaking at times. Fortunately for PC gamers, the console exists and can provide help, whether it's turning off the HUD for some beautiful screenshots, or to provide some more nefarious benefits.