Destiny 2 - All Eater of Worlds Armor Ornaments
As soon as the Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Eater of Worlds Raid Lair is available, Guardians will be piling into the Leviathan with one goal in mind: Loot. One of the main new features introduced in the DLC are Armor Ornaments. Each set of armor gets its own treatment, from Vanguard armor to the Crucible. Raid armor sets are among the most sought after, and Benedict 99-40 will happily provide you with some fancy new options for your raid gear. If you can meet the objectives.
Eater of Worlds Armor Ornaments Objectives
There are different objectives that must be met in order to unlock each of the five Eater of Worlds Armor Ornaments for each Guardian class. They are the same for each class and are as follows:
- Class Item Objective: Complete “Leviathan, Eater of Worlds” on Prestige difficulty in Season 2
- Boots Objectives: Complete the Throne of Calus challenge in Season 2 on regular and Prestige difficulty
- Gauntlets Objectives: Complete the Pleasure Gardens challenge in Season 2 on regular and Prestige difficulty
- Chest Objectives: Complete the Royal Pools challenge in Season 2 on regular and Prestige difficulty
- Helmet Objectives: Complete the Gauntlet challenge in Season 2 on regular and Prestige difficulty
Eater of Worlds Armor Ornaments
Here we have a look at what the different Eater of Worlds Armor Ornaments do to the existing raid armor. As you can see, they do change the appearance quite significantly.
What do you think Guardian, is the effort worth the reward here? Do these Armor Ornaments appeal to you? Personally I’m not quite sold on the raid armor set in general.