Warframe - How To Farm Zephyr Prime Relics
Zephyr Prime arrived in game today, bringing high levels of both mobility and bling to the game. Zephyr is the only Tenno with dominion over the wind, and it can be a very fun frame to play with if you enjoy enhanced mobility options.
Zephyr Prime Relics
The important thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for. The following relics contain the various components you need to build a Zephyr Prime, and the rarity of the component.
- Neo K1 – Zephyr Prime Chasis (Uncommon)
- Lith Z1 – Zephyr Prime Systems (Rare)
- Neo Z1 – Zephyr Prime Blueprint (Rare)
- Lith H2 – Zephyr Prime Neuroptics (Common)
Zephyr Prime Relics Farming
When it comes to farming the relics themselves, my favorite missions are as follows.
- Lith – For Lith relics I really like the Everest mission on Earth. It is an Excavation mission, so you can invest as much time as you like, then leave when it suits your squad. Working well as a team also means you can have two, or even three, extractors going at the same time. After farming this for about twelve rounds last night my squad ended up with four Lith S7 relics.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter will always be one of the best options for Meso relics. The first two rounds of this Defense mission have a high chance to drop Meso relics, then you can just extract and restart. Bring good area of effect damage frames to make this a breeze.
- Neo – Hydron on Sedna is a solid Defence mission for Neo relic farming. You should be able to grab a Neo Relic on the first and second rotations quite easily.
That’s it Tenno! Thankfully these Zephyr Prime relics are not that hard to track down, so with a little bit of effort the new blinged out Zephyr Prime will be yours.