Where to Find and Kill All of Odin's Ravens in God of War
As you play through God of War, you’ll encounter Odin’s Ravens. According to lore, they’re the eyes and ears of Odin, and as such would spy on Kratos and Atreus’ movements. This is no good, so they must be destroyed. Oh, and they’re a collectible in the game as well. There are 51 of them in total and this guide contains all of their locations so you can feed your completionist tendencies.
The River Pass Odin’s Ravens
1. Just before you reach the bridge where you first run into Brok, you’ll see this Odin’s Raven sitting on a rock on your left.
2. After first pursuing the magic boar, this Odin’s Raven will be sitting on the corner of the first of the burned out houses.
3. After returning to the Witch’s House, climb up the chain to the left of it and proceed down the path. It’s sitting on a ledge on the left of the path. Note that the screenshot is taken facing back down the path.
4. Inside the caves after leaving Brok’s shop and going through the rune gate, in a room with a dead body and an opening towards the sky. Very hard to see against the light.
5. Shortly after the previous one, in an area with what appear to be giant ribs sticking out of the ground, it is sitting at the top of one.
Forgotten Caverns Odin’s Ravens
1. You’ll find this Odin’s Raven sitting atop the post with the rune seals at the Forgotten Caverns beach on Lake of Nine.
2. Enter the Forgotten Caverns via the cave dock and climb to the top. It’s sitting right at the top of the rock face.
Volunder Mines Odin’s Ravens
1. As soon as you arrive at the dock near the Volunder Mines, you’ll see this Odin’s Raven flying around in a circle.
Cliffs of the Raven Odin’s Ravens
1. Naturally, there is an Odin’s Raven at the Cliffs of the Raven. You’ll have to climb up the chain and look across the water a bit to see it sitting on a distant rock.
The Mountain Odin’s Ravens
1. This Odin’s Raven is flying around in a circle off the right side of the path immediately after leaving Brok’s shop.
2. In the mine room with the giant mine cart, make your way to the second level and check in the very back right corner.
Fafnir’s Storeroom Odin’s Ravens
1. One is flying just above the area behind Sindri’s shop.
2. After crawling underneath a short tunnel as soon as you enter the woods, it’s on the left.
3. After fighting several reavers, there is a raven sitting on top of the cave entrance just above the red flammable jar that’s hanging from the ceiling.
4. Flying above the platform where you have to use the entrystone.
Isle of Death Odin’s Ravens
1. In the gap between the rocks underneath the shipwreck.
Iron Cove Odin’s Ravens
1. Circling a rock and can be hit from atop the shipwreck on the right.
Shores of Nine Odin’s Ravens
1. From the Nilfheim Tower look due south east in the large shipwreck.
Buri’s Storeroom Odin’s Ravens
1. Looking north towards Stone Falls.
Council of Valkyries Odin’s Ravens
1. Best hit from the dock at the beach of Alfheim Tower.
Helheim Odin’s Ravens
1. Down a cliff just after a large battle where the floor dropped.
2. In the same area on the north side, climb out of the pit and it’s sitting on a rock.
3. Sitting just underneath an archway on the initial bridge.
4. Above a bridge on the right behind some sap that needs to be blown up.
5. One bridge over and on the opposite side of the previous one, also behind world tree sap.
Veithurgard Odin’s Ravens
1. Hiding behind the left rune pillar by the big gate near the dragon at the south beach.
2. Behind wooden barricades immediately underneath the dragon.
3. Circling the Thor statue on the island in the lake.
Northri Stronghold Odin’s Ravens
1. There’s a raven sitting on a rafter just opposite the dock at Sindri’s shop.
Landsuther Mines Odin’s Ravens
1. Sitting atop a wooden beam just near Brok’s shop.
2. On top of a rock near the area where you’re fighting several Dark Elves.
Konunsgard Odin’s Ravens
1. In the southern area of this region just over a chest.
2. Behind the rune door near the dragon this raven is sitting just beside a small wooden bridge.
3. Inside the stronghold in the room adjacent to the Jotnar Shrine sitting in the light up top above the chest.
Now that all of Odin’s Ravens have been taken care of, head on over to our God of War Guide Hub for more helpful guides.