Fortnite Week 2 Season 6 Challenges Cheat Sheet
The second week of Fortnite Season 6 is here, and that means new challenges! This week, the challenges are all actually quite simple. You don’t have to go anywhere special aside from the new corrupted areas, and you don’t have to go hunting for any treasure. Here are all of this week’s challenges:
- Visit all of the Corrupted Areas (0/7)
- Use a Shadow Stone in different matches (0/3)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with standard Assault Rifles to opponents (0/200)
- Deal damage with burst Assault Rifles to opponents (0/200)
- Deal damage with suppressed Assault Rifles to opponents (0/200)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (0/1)
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (0/500)
- SMG Eliminations (0/3)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Hunting Rifles to opponents (0/200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage with Bolt-Action Sniper Rifles to opponents (0/200)
- Stage 3: Deal damage with Heavy Sniper Rifles to opponents (0/200)
Fortnite Season 6 Week 2 Cheat Sheet
And here is a very helpful cheat sheet created by Fortnite community member, TheSquatingDog.
This week, you can complete a lot of the challenges at the same time. You find shadow stones inside the corrupted areas, so that’s simple enough, and snipers are obviously best used at long distance so the 50 meters or more kill shouldn’t be a problem. Getting 500 damage with pistols could prove tricky, but it shouldn’t be too bad as long as you don’t drop them as soon as you find something better.
Don’t forget to grab the hidden treasure this week once you’ve completed all of the challenges too. It’s usually a free battle pass tier, but this week, Epic has done away with that and have replaced it with an exclusive banner. We had banners last season, but only in the final few weeks so to see one this early is unique. You can find it on top of the stagecoach to the north of Paradise Palms – just make sure you’ve completed all seven challenges first!