Fortnite - Season 6 Week 3 Challenges
Fortnite fans are as passionate as they come, and the community is filled with dedicated people who like to mine data. They have come up trumps once again, as the many miners out there have leaked the Season 6 Week 3 Challenges that we will be taking on in the game soon.
Season 6 Week 3 Challenges
This week will see players taking on a variety of different challenges, as they try to earn those Battle Stars and level up their Battle Pass. As always, there are two tiers of challenges, those that come free, and those that need a Battle Pass.
- Revive a player in different matches (0/5) 5 battle stars
- Stage 1: Search a chest in Lonely Lodge (0/1) 5 battle stars
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside (0/5) HARD 10 battle stars
- Stage 1: Visit Risky Reels and Wailing Woods in a single match (0/2) 1 battle star
- Hit a player with a Tomato 20m away or more (0/1000) 5 battle stars
- Shoot three targets at different Shooting Galleries (0/5) HARD 10 battle stars
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches (0/10) HARD 10 battle stars
I have to say; these challenges seem to be a bit more fun than some of the ones that have come our way this season. I am especially looking forward to playing ding-dong ditch with my enemies. Fortnite has continued to go from strength to strength and for me the two main reasons why are the ever-changing map, and these weekly Challenges. They regularly give people a reason to log on, outside of the core gameplay itself. I am curious to see if the strange fluidity of the Fortnite map has a knock on effect on the industry and if we see this type of thing end up in any other game.
People will like or dislike Fortnite, but there are not many games out there that do things quite the way it does. We will have more detailed guides for you on these Challenges as soon as they go live in-game.