Blood Of The Dead Pack A Punch Guide - Black Ops 4 Zombies
The third Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 map is called Blood of the Dead, and it’s a remake of both Call of the Dead and Mob of the Dead from previous games. There’s a huge Blood of the Dead easter egg, and the first thing you’re going to want to do is know how to Pack A Punch in Blood of the Dead. The Pack a Punch machine upgrades your weapons and here’s our Blood of the Dead Pack a Punch guide.
Blood of the Dead Pack A Punch Shield Guide
The first step in unlocking the Blood of the Dead Pack a Punch machine is building a shield. There are three parts you need to get, and they have multiple different spawn locations. Here’s where you can find them:
- [Part One] Head to the Citadel Tunnels. The part may have spawned to the right of the door with the spiral stairs leading to China Alley.
- [Part One] It also could spawn inside China Alley, at the top of the stairwell to the Citadel Tunnels.
- [Part One] The final potential spawn point is at the top of the same spiral staircase, next to the locked elevator cage.
- [Part Two] This part is called the Afterlife Essence and glows dimly. It can be found on the first floor of Times Square, hanging on the wall near the Auger DMR wall-buy.
- [Part Two] It can also spawn in the library, inside a glowing box.
- [Part Two] Finally, it can spawn under the Michigan sign at Michigan Avenue.
- [Part Three] This is the Warden Key, and it’s obtained differently. Once you’ve turned on both power switches, a mini-boss will spawn. When you kill him, he’ll drop the Warden Key.
Once you’ve got all three parts, head to one of two workbenches to build the shield:
- [Workbench One] At the Docks, on the right of the stairs.
- [Workbench Two] Cell Block Third Floor, on the left when you’re facing the Gondola.
Powering up the Shield
Before you can activate Pack A Punch, you need to power up the shield you’ve just built. Equip it and kill as many zombies as you can with the secondary attack. This uses the Warden Key as a weapon and slowly charges the key with the dead zombies. Once it’s fully charged, head to the roof of the prison.
Charging the Blood of the Dead Pack A Punch machine
When you get to the roof, you’ll see the Pack A Punch machine. You need to charge it up with your Shield before you can use it though. Aim at the power gauge next to the Blood of the Dead Pack A Punch machine and fire at it to charge it.
The Pack A Punch machine will now be activated, and you can spend 5,000 hard earned points to upgrade your weapons. For all of our other Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 guides, make sure you visit our guide hub here.