Fortnite Week 5 Challenges Cheat Sheet Season 6
We’ve reached the halfway point in Fortnite Season 6 and Fortnitemares has kicked off! The cube has split into pieces, zombies have made their home at numerous Cube Fragments across the map, and there are new weapons in the game. The challenge train is full steam ahead despite the carnage occurring though, so check out this helpful cheat sheet from TheSquatingDog to help you complete all of the Fortnite Week 5 challenges.
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges – Season 6
Here’s the list of this week’s challenges in full:
- Record a speed of 27 or more on different Radar Signs (0/5)
- Jump through flaming hoops with a Shopping Cart or ATK (0/5)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Tactical Shotguns to opponents (0/200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage with Pump Shotguns to opponents (0/200)
- Stage 3: Deal damage with Heavy Shotguns to opponents (0/200)
- Eliminate an opponent from closer than 5m away (0/2)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (0/500)
- Minigun Eliminations (0/2)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with standard Pistols to opponents (0/200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage with silenced Pistols to opponents (0/200)
- Stage 3: Deal damage with Hand Cannons to opponents (0/200)
Nothing too tricky this week, you need to get in a ton of engagements and deal damage with a multitude of weapons. The flaming hoops challenge is a returning one from last season but with new locations, while the radar signs challenge is best done in a Quadcrasher since it’s the easiest vehicle to boost in.
This Fortnite Week 5 challenges cheat sheet also includes the hidden battle star to grab when you’re done with all of the challenges so far this season. It’s not pointed out directly though; you need to head to Haunted Castle like it says, but you’ll find the star in the window of the outer south-west tower. Not in the middle of the castle like it displays! If you haven’t completed all of last week’s challenges, make sure you check out the cheat sheet for that here.