How To Turn On The Power In Classified - Black Ops 4 Zombies
Classified is the fourth Zombies map in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and it’s a remake of Five from the original Black Ops. Set in the United States Pentagon, the map used to feature various presidents as playable characters but now, the Aether Story is prevalent, and players have the usual crew back. The map is mostly the same with some updated areas, but of course, there is a brand new easter egg for players to solve and believe it or not, the Classified easter egg – at the time of writing – still hasn’t been solved. Players are hunting on the /r/CODZombies subreddit, but little progress has been made so far. For the first stage of the easter egg and to progress anywhere in the map though, you’re going to need to know how to turn on the power in Classified.
How to turn on the power in Classified – Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies guide
To find the power switch in Classified, you need to make quite a journey. All the way to the South Laboratories. Here’s how you get there:
- From the starting conference room, open the door on the side which leads to the Deserted Hallway.
- Hop in the elevator at the end of the Deserted Hallway – this will take you to the War Room Upper Level.
- Clear the debris on the stairs and go down to the War Room Lower Level.
- In the left-hand corner, open up the next elevator and travel down.
- Now you’re in South Laboratories. Walk forward down the hallway, past the first crossroads then into the door on your left marked South Lab.
- The power switch is right in front of you, interact with it to turn on the power.
Turning on the power will open up some teleporters around the map for much easier traversal between the different areas. Watch out though because zombies can take these teleporters too, so be careful bringing hordes through. You also need to turn on the power to enable the Pack A Punch machine, and you can find our guide for that here. For all of our other Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 guides, check out our complete walkthrough here.