Fortnite Week 7 Season 6 Challenges Cheat Sheet
The Fortnite challenges are underway once again, and we’re at the highly anticipated Week 7! This is when everyone can unlock the secret Hunting Party skin for the first time once they complete every single weekly challenge so far this season. This week there’s nothing particularly challenging; everything can be completed just through playing. If you want to get them done as quickly as possible though, make sure you’re following this great Fortnite Week 7 cheat sheet thanks to TheSquatingDog. Here’s the full list of Fortnite Week 7 challenges:
- Search (7) Ammo Boxes in a single match
- Deal (500) Headshot Damage to opponents
- Stage 1: Deal (300) damage to opponents in a single match
- Stage 2: Deal (400) damage to opponents in a single match
- Final Stage: Deal (500) damage to opponents in a single match
- Stage 1: Destroy (50) trees
- Stage 2: Destroy (25) rocks
- Final Stage: Destroy (10) cars
- Skydive through (20) floating Rings
- Stage 1: Consume (5) Apples
- Stage 2: Heal (60) health with Bandages
- Stage 3: Heal (100) health with Medkits
- Final Stage: Heal (50) health with Slurp Juice
- Eliminate (3) opponents in Pleasant Park
And here’s the cheat sheet:
The most difficult challenge here is likely to be the one to deal damage to players in a single game. If you’re not a particularly skilled Fortnite player, we’d recommend heading into the Team Terror mode to try and get as much of that single game damage done as possible.
This cheat sheet also points out the location of the hidden battle star this week. It can be found in the south-west corner of Leaky Lake, in between two of the smaller islands. Expect Pleasant Park to be the busiest location this week as players land there to try and get three kills as quickly as they can.
Apples tend only to be found on the eastern side of the map as well, so in Team Terror, we’d recommend taking some fall damage then hunting down as many apples as you can to heal up.
If you haven’t completed last week’s challenges, let us help you out with that.