Fortnite Week 10 Cheat Sheet Season 6 Challenges
Fortnite Battle Royale has been around for over a year at this point, and as such, we’re more than six seasons into the game that has taken the world by storm. The final week of Season 6 has landed, and as players are gearing up for the incoming snowstorm, there’s one last week of challenges to do before we undoubtedly see Christmas decorations litter the map. Here are all of the Fortnite challenges this week, followed by a handy Fortnite Week 10 cheat sheet to help you complete all the challenges as quickly.
- Build Structures (250)
- Visit a Viking ship, a camel, and a crashed Battle Bus (3)
- Search Chests at Tilted Towers or Paradise Palms (7)
- Place Mounted Turrets in different matches (3)
- Stage 1: Land at Lazy Links
- Stage 2: Land at Snobby Shores
- Stage 3: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge
- Stage 5: Land at Salty Springs
- Complete vehicle timed trials (3)
- Stage 1: Shotgun Elimination (1)
- Stage 2: Assault Rifle Elimination (1)
- Stage 3: Pistol Elimination (1)
Here’s a wonderful cheat sheet from Reddit user TheSquatingDog, that contains everything you need to complete the challenges this week.
As you can see, there’s nothing particularly tricky this week. Landing at five different places isn’t a problem, and with seven chests split across two areas, it means there won’t be hordes of players all in the same location. Building 250 structures will happen just through playing as long as you’re competent at building, and you’ll only have to go slightly out of your way to visit the Viking Ship, Crashed Battle Bus and Camel. It doesn’t have to be done in the same game, so it’s relatively simple. Make sure you grab a Quadcrasher or ATK before heading to the timed trials too because you need to be in a vehicle for them. This cheat sheet also includes the location of the hidden Hunting Party banner, only available when you complete all of the weekly challenges this season.
Not completed last week’s challenges yet? Check out this cheat sheet to help you with those.