Fortnite Season 7 Week 1 Challenges Cheat Sheet
Is it a bird? Is it a plane?! Actually, yes. Planes are now in Fortnite, as of the Season 7 update. They’ve flown in on a cold breeze with the rest of the winter weather as the entire south-west portion of the map is now covered in snow and has undergone some massive changes. The start of a new season also means there are another ten weeks of fun Fortnite challenges to look forward to, so without further ado, let’s tackle the Fortnite Season 7 Week 1 challenges followed by the Fortnite Season 7 Week 1 challenges cheat sheet:
- Pick up an item of each rarity (0/5)
- Dance in different forbidden locations (0/7)
- Play matches with at least one elimination (0/5)
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a crown of RV’s
- Stage 2: Dance on top of a metal turtle
- Stage 3: Dance on top of a submarine
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (0/500)
- Stage 1: Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (0/5)
- Stage 2: Search Chests in a single match (0/3)
- Stage 3: Search Supply Drops in a single match (0/1)
- Eliminate an opponent in different Named Locations (0/5)
As you can see, there’s nothing too tricky here. There are a few different locations you need to know the whereabouts of though, so take a look at this handy Fortnite Season 7 Week 1 challenges cheat sheet by popular content creator TheSquatingDog:
As you can see, there are some forbidden locations to dance at, along with the locations of the crown of RV’s, metal turtle and submarine. Right by the submarine is also where you’ll find this week’s hidden battle star, as part of the Snowfall series of challenges. When you complete all the challenges for seven weeks in a row, you’ll unlock a brand new mystery skin!
It does seem like Epic are following the same format as last season for the challenges this time around though, as there’s nothing new or particularly unique this week.
If you’re playing Fallout 76, have you found all of the treasure maps for Toxic Valley yet?