Fortnite Week 2 Challenges Cheat Sheet Season 7
The second week of challenges for Fortnite Season 7 is here! This week is very musically focused as players need to compete in a dance off and then play sheet music on pianos, a task that also featured in Season 6. As always, there are seven challenges in total, and we’ve got the full list here:
Fortnite Week 2 Challenges
- Search a Chest in different Names Locations (7)
- Damage opponents with different types of weapons (5)
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields (3)
- Stage 1: Visit Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match (2)
- Stage 2: Visit Dusty Divot and Lonely Lodge in a single match (2)
- Stage 3: Visit Frosty Flights and Tomato Temple in a single match (2)
- Play the Sheet Music on the pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge (2)
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (1)
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1)
There’s nothing too tricky this week, as most of it can be completed just through playing the game. Here’s a handy cheat sheet though from TheSquatingDog that has all you need to know including the locations of the pianos with the sheet music, and where to compete in a dance-off. It’s also got the location of the secret banner that you can grab when you’ve completed all of this week and last weeks challenges.
When you get to the third stage of the challenge to visit Frosty Flights and Tomato Temple in the same game, we’d recommend taking a plane from the former to the latter to complete it easily. Also, if you don’t have any friends to compete in a dance-off with, head into Team Rumble and place a marker down. Some of your team will likely lend you a hand. If you’re struggling to get a kill from more than 50 meters away, you can also place a trap down, and if it kills someone later on in the game, it will count as long as you’re far enough away.
If you haven’t done last week’s challenges yet, you can get some help with those here.