Dead Of The Night Alistair's Folly Guide - Black Ops 4 Zombies
As is always the case with every single Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies map, there is a unique wonder weapon. The wonder weapon for the latest map – Dead of the Night – is called Alistair’s Folly, and is a powerful revolver that fires green projectile explosive rounds. You can upgrade it to the Chaos Theory and then Alistair’s Annihilator, but let’s tackle how to obtain Alistair’s Folly itself first, in this Dead of the Night Alistair’s Folly guide for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies.
How To Get Alistair’s Folly – Dead of the Night Alistair’s Folly Guide
There are two ways to obtain Alistair’s Folly. Firstly, you can get the gun from the Mystery Box as a random drop. It’s only a slim chance though, and it costs 950 points to use each time, so it’s not particularly reliable and you could end up spending thousands upon thousands of points trying to get it. Thankfully, there is a surefire way to obtain the weapon for free.
Alistair’s Folly can be unlocked quite early on, as long as you can find four symbols throughout the map. They’re in four colors and you need to remember which symbol goes with which symbol. Here are all of the possible spawn points for the symbols.
- Cemetery – Near the Cemetery exit, the symbol may spawn behind a tree next to a gravestone behind a fence.
- Cemetery – Up the right-hand stairs to the Mausoleum, the symbol can spawn on the pillar at the bottom of the staircase.
- Mausoleum – It can also spawn on the right-hand side of the Mausoleum, on the top of one of the crypts outside of the map.
- Mausoleum – To the back-left side of the Mausoleum, the symbol can spawn on the base of the lion statue outside of the map (not the lion statue right behind the Mausoleum).
- Gardens – On the right-hand side of the Perk Machine, through a gate.
- Gardens – On the left-hand side of the Perk Machine, through a gate and next to a bench.
- Gardens – Inside the gazebo, through the door, next to a door frame.
- Gardenhouse Terrace – On the left-hand side of the water fountain, through a gate.
- Forest Terrace – Through the gate to the side of the Bowie Knife wall-buy.
- Forest Terrace – Round the right-hand side of the doors to the North Atrium, behind some plants.
- Forest Terrace – On the wall to the right of the GKS wall-buy.
- Forest Terrace – Outside the left gate, at the end of the inaccessible pathway.
- Dining Room – Inside the bar area, above the painting on the left.
- Master Bedroom – In the corner of the room, to the right of the painting above the fireplace.
- East Gallery – Above the small round table with two chairs at the top of the staircase.
- Wine Cellar – Go down the right-hand staircase to the Wine Cellar. This symbol is in front of you, by the stacked barrels.
How To Unlock Alistair’s Folly – Dead of the Night Alistair’s Folly Guide
Now to get Alistair’s Folly, you need to go down to the Library. At the back of the Library, you’ll be able to see the wonder weapon inside a case. You need to interact with each mechanism of the lock, inputting the correct symbols from throughout the map. When all four symbols are entered correctly, enter the code, and the case should pop open, giving you access to Alistair’s Folly.
Congratulations! You now have the Dead of the Night wonder weapon. Stay tuned for information on how to upgrade it to the Chaos Theory, followed by Alistair’s Annihilator. Make sure you’ve unlocked Pack A Punch already!