Destiny 2: How To Get Black Talon Exotic Sword
With the launch of Destiny 2: The Forsaken, Bungie has introduced new exotic armaments, each of which can count on specific perks (needless to say, each of them needs a specific way to be obtained). In this guide, we will tell you how to get Black Talon, one of the most sought after by players due to the fact that despite being a sword, it also allows you to shoot projectiles (but be careful not to waste them).
How to Get Black Talon in Destiny 2
If you thought to get it you just had to shoot and kill, we have bad news for you: this sword, in fact, can only be dropped by an exotic engram. We still have an advice for you: try to focus on doing activities with higher chances of receiving an exotic engram as a reward.
Unfortunately, it seems that Bungie has nerfed the drop of this kind of content from heroic public events but you can do your best by killing high-value targets and doing strikes. And if you are not scared by tough challenges, remember the Nightfall still has the best chance of dropping exotic engrams as well.
Black Talon Exotic Sword Stats and Perks
As we said, the most exciting thing about this weapon is that it can be used both in melee and ranged, shooting void projectiles. Let's see exactly what are the characteristics that distinguish it.
- Swing Speed: 46
- Impact: 62
- Range: 46
- Efficiency: 55
- Ammo Capacity: 42
- Defense: 55
- Magazine: 40
- Crow's Wings: pull the trigger (R2 on the console or left mouse on PC) to use the sword like a gun. If you press the button again, another projectile will be fired rapidly
- Tempered Edge: increased sword damage and ammo
- Heavy Guard: the sword has high efficiency and defense
- Tireless Blade: sword ammo granted for every other powered sword skill
- Kill Tracker: Black Talon tracks the number of enemies killed by it
- Crucible Tracker: Black Talon tracks the number of Crucible opponents defeated with it
Do you like this sword? Are you among those who love it because – in short – is a sword that shoots lasers, or do you think it's really useful?