Kingdom Hearts 3 Toy Box Kid Korral Entrance Location Guide
Kid Korral in Kingdom Hearts 3 is an area in the Galaxy Toys store in the Toy Box world. Entering this world and especially in the store is essential to complete the main campaign of the game.
Unfortunately, however, the game will not tell you exactly where you need to go, and the search for entry will be very frustrating. So here's this guide that will explain how to get into Kid Korral in Kingdom Hearts 3.
Where to Find Toy Box Kid Korral Entrance Location?
Follow the steps provided below to find the Kid Korral Entrance in Toy Box.
- Step 1: Head to the top floor of the Galaxy Toys Shop.
- Step 2: Make your way to the Lower-Left corner of the map, and you will come across an area called PLAY PLACE. At this place, you will find tons of things that are enjoyed by small kids like toy cars, trees made up of cardboard etc.
- Step 3: Make your way to the back of the Play Place (hint: look for the bar stools).
- Step 4: The entrance that you are looking for will be in front of you - a red wall with huge windows.
Please note: There will be some enemies in the back area of the Play Place. It's all up to you to decide how to respond to them. The first option is to make your way through them without disturbing them. The second option is to eliminate them; it's going to take just a few minutes to take them down. The choice is yours.
- Step 5: Go near the red wall with the big window, you will be able to open it. Inside, there will be a counter, make your way on it and collect all the ingredients that are available in the take-out box. After gathering the ingredients, make your way to the top of the wall; you will come across a tiny pink-orange color door. Just make your way through this door and fall to the other side.
- Step 6: That's it - now you have arrived at the Kid Korral. Enjoy your journey from here on.
So, that’s how you find your way into Kid Korral in the Toy Box world of Kingdom Hearts 3.