Kingdom Hearts 3 Olympus Forge Puzzle Solution Guide | Unlock The Knight's Shield
In Kingdom Hearts 3 there are not only objects and secrets to collect and discover, but also challenges and puzzles. The first that you will find takes the name of Olympus forge puzzle. Of course, before you solve it, you will have to find the secret forge and then understand how to make it work. The reward, however, will be beneficial for all the missions to come because you will receive a new weapon for Pippo, or the famous Knight's Shield.
So here is our guide on how to solve Olympus forge puzzle - the first and vital puzzle.
Kingdom Hearts 3 Olympus Forge Puzzle Solution
- Step 1: You have to find the forge. So, go to the Waypoint Corridor in the Kingdom of the Gods.
- Step 2: Go down the stairs to the right and go up the railing.
Step 2 (Bonus): Be careful because here you will find the first Lucky Embled!
- Step 3: Here you will observe the presence of a stream of air, use it to go towards the chasm.
- Step 4: At this point, once you reach the bottom, you will notice that you are in the middle of the forge. You will also see the presence of a large anvil in the middle of the leading platform. That is your puzzle.
- Step 5: Interact with the big anvil and start the puzzle.
Step 5 (Bonus): And here's also the second Lucky Emblem!
- Step 6: At this point, you will see our heroes jumping into their magic cups, and the camera will show you a complex system consisting of three rotating cauldrons filled with molten metals. This is the puzzle; you will have to align the three cauldrons by moving the central ring and the outer ring using the L2 / LT and R2 / RT keys. Be very careful because the outer one will move faster when it rotates clockwise.
- Step 7: The steps to be taken are as follows: One trigger moves the orange fire quicker, and the other trigger moves the yellow pot of fire faster. Here is what you want to do. You want the yellow fire pot to be close to the white fire pot but not on it. Then you slowly move the orange fire pot closer and closer to the white fire pot. If the yellow fire pot gets to close to the white fire pot, then move the yellow pot away a bit. You need them all to line up at the same time.
- Step 8: Press the triangle / Y key, and you will see the contents of the cauldrons join in the anvil to give you the Knight's Shield.
What is the Knight’s Shield?
It is a shield that has a silhouette of Mickey’s head on the front; it adds four strength and two skills – fire syphon and burns protection.
This is all about the search for the forge, the resolution of the puzzle and the recovery of the Knight’s Shield. Have fun!