Warframe - What Is Baro Selling Today
Every two weeks Baro Ki'Teer shows up in Warframe, to amaze and disappoint in equal measure. The strange figure will arrive in one of the game's relays, with a stock of mods, weapons, and cosmetics to sell. To purchase them, you will mostly need Ducats, a type of currency that only Baro seems to deal in, and Credits. You can get Ducats by selling Prime parts at any of the Ducat Kiosks on the Relays. The rarer the part, the more Ducats you will get.
Baro arrives every two weeks and hangs around for two days, so be sure to grab what you need when you can! If you need more Ducats, it's time to start opening those Relics!
What Is Baro Selling Today
You can find Baro on the Kronia Relay, Saturn, with the following stock to sell.
- Diriga Desert-Camo Skin - 225 Ducats, 150K Credits
- Primed Bane of Infested - 400 Ducats, 140K Credits
- Primed Bane of Corpus - 400 Ducats, 140K Credits
- Primed Bane of Grineer - 400 Ducats, 140K Credits
- Primed Bane of Corrupted - 400 Ducats, 140K Credits
- Primed Charged Shell - 350 Ducats, 200K Credits
- Prisma Veritux - 550 Ducats, 150K Credits
- Prisma Angstrum - 475 Ducats, 210K Credits
- Zephyr Immortal Skin - 550 Ducats, 100K Credits
- Eos Prime Chest Plate - 125 Ducats, 75K Credits
- Left Eos Prime Shoulder Plates - 50 Ducats, 75K Credits
- Right Eos Prime Shoulder Plates - 50 Ducats, 75K Credits
- Left Eos Prime Spurs - 65 Ducats, 50K Credits
- Right Eos Prime Spurs - 65 Ducats, 50K Credits
- Prisma Kavat Glyph - 80 Ducats, 50K Credits
- Prisma Kubrow Glyph - 80 Ducats, 50K Credits
- Liset Cydonia Skin - 400 Ducats, 300K Credits
- Prisma Sigil - 50 Ducats, 50K Credits
- Ki'Teer Earpiece - 500 Ducats, 400K Credits
- Ki'Teer Solo Earpiece - 220 Ducats, 400K Credits
- 3 Day Resource Booster - 400 Ducats, 150K Credits
- Stalker Beacon - 200 Ducats, 125K Credits
- Sands of Inaros Blueprint - 100 Ducats, 25K Credits
What Should You Buy From Baro Today?
An odd week for Baro. The faction specific damage mods are something you would use reasonably rarely, so are not essential purchases. I would recommend the Primer Charged Shell Mod, as it can give a nice bump in damage to builds that use Electric damage. After that, its really just a lot of MR fodder and some of the weaker cosmetic choices in the game. You can get the Ki'Teer Sigil however, which is one of the best ones in the game.
That is it for today Tenno!