Warframe - How To Farm Tipedo Prime Relics
The Tipedo Prime is the Prime variant of the standard Tipedo. A bladed staff, it excels at doing Slash damage. It also has very fast attack speed and reasonably good critical strike chance.
Tipedo Prime Relics
The important thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Equinox Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Handle - Axi T2 - Rare
- Blueprint - Lith P2 - Common
- Ornament - Neo N10 - Uncommon
Tipedo Prime Relic Farming
The various Relic types can all be earned by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith - Hepit in the Void. A quick captured, practically guaranteed a Lith Relic upon completion. Very short time spent in mission.
- Meso - Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo - Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi - Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
There you go Tenno, that should be everything you need to farm up those Tipedo Prime Relics quickly!