Warframe - Aero Mod Set | How To Get It | Stats And Details
The Aero Mod set was introduced to Warframe in the Jovian Concord update. It is a set of mods that will offer bonuses while aim gliding. It also comes with a set bonus that will put five damaged enemies to sleep for a set duration upon landing. The set is comprised of three different Aero Mods. These are Aero Agility, Aero Vantage, and Aero Periphery
How To Aero Mod Set
The Aero Mods will drop during the new Disruption Game mode. You can find the Disruption game mode at Ganymede on Jupiter. If you have never played Disruption before, we have a full guide on how to play the game mode.
- Aero Agility is a Tier A drop with a roughly 12% chance of dropping.
- Aero Vantage is a Tier B drop with a roughly 10% chance of dropping.
- Aero Periphery is a Tier C drop with a roughly 5% chance of dropping.
Drops in Disruption Mode do not follow the standard Warframe rotation system. Instead, your reward Tier is determined by both the number of the round and the number of successfully defended conduits.
|Round||1 Defense||2 Defenses||3 Defenses||4 Defenses|
|1||Tier A||Tier A||Tier A||Tier B|
|2||Tier A||Tier A||Tier B||Tier B|
|3||Tier A||Tier B||Tier B||Tier C|
|4+||Tier B||Tier B||Tier C||Tier C|
Aero Mod Bonuses
Below you will find the bonuses conferred by each of the Aero Mods. The bonus shown are the mod's max rank.
- Aero Agility - Increase reload speed of Sniper Rifles by 100% while aim gliding.
- Aero Vantage - Reduce gravity by 100% while aim gliding (Warframe mod).
- Aero Periphery - Reduce zoom by 50% while aim gliding.