Warframe - Proton Mod Set | How To Get It | Stats And Details
The Proton Mod set was introduced to Warframe in the Jovian Concord update. It is a set of mods that will offer bonuses based around movement. It also comes with a set bonus that will confer damage reduction while wall latching. The set is comprised of three different Proton Mods. These are Proton Pulse, Proton Jet, Proton Snap.
How To Proton Mod Set
The Proton Mods will drop during the new Disruption Game mode. You can find the Disruption game mode at Ganymede on Jupiter. If you have never played Disruption before, we have a full guide on how to play the game mode.
- Proton Pulse is a Tier A drop with a roughly 12% chance of dropping.
- Proton Jet is a Tier B drop with a roughly 10% chance of dropping.
- Proton Snap is a Tier C drop with a roughly 5% chance of dropping.
Drops in Disruption Mode do not follow the standard Warframe rotation system. Instead, your reward Tier is determined by both the number of the round and the number of successfully defended conduits.
|Round||1 Defense||2 Defenses||3 Defenses||4 Defenses|
|1||Tier A||Tier A||Tier A||Tier B|
|2||Tier A||Tier A||Tier B||Tier B|
|3||Tier A||Tier B||Tier B||Tier C|
|4+||Tier B||Tier B||Tier C||Tier C|
Proton Mod Bonuses
Below you will find the bonuses conferred by each of the Proton Mods. The bonus shown are the mod's max rank.
- Proton Pulse - Wall Dashing grants +100% Bullet Jump speed (Warframe mod).
- Proton Jet - During a Wall Latch gain +120% Status Chance and Critical Chance (Rifle mod).
- Proton Snap - Hold Wall Latch for 2 seconds to gain +100% Toxin Damage and +50% Status Chance for 20 seconds.