How to update Playstation VITA firmware via Wi-Fi
Time to time Sony keeps on releasing firmware update for Playstation VITA. It provides PS VITA owners latest security patches as well as new features and other extras to keep things fresh and exciting.
Below we present to you Step by Step guide on How to Update Playstation VITA software via (Wi-Fi). If you need any more help on this topic let us know in the comment section below.
- PS VITA with Internet Connection
- Please don't remove PS VITA memory card or turn off PS VITA during update process.
- Go to Settings. Press Start.
- Select "System Update" option
- Now Select "Update Using Wi-Fi" option, and simply follow the onscreen instruction
Playstation VITA software can also be updated via PC or PS3. The only difference is that after selecting "System Update option", you need to select the option via which you want to update i.e either "Update by Connecting to PS3" or "Update by Connecting to PC".