In Watch Dogs 2, you get to wear different kinds of awesome stylish clothes to customize your look. You can buy these clothes from stores or you can get these clothes as reward from different missions or you can find these clothes in different hidden locations. The following guide gives the information about all the hidden clothes in the game below.
All Hidden Locations of Clothes:
Sausalito and the Gates Houseboats
- Long-Sleeve T-Shirt Lombard Top – You will find this clothing at the northwest tree house on the porch.
- Short-Sleeve T-Shirt Chinatown Top – You will find this clothing where the guards are patrolling, you will come across guards and a robot, deal with them to get this clothing.
- Cap Legs – You will find these when you drive a van to the entrance of an eatery to get to the hard to reach balcony which is located on the southwest corner.
3: San Francisco:
- Cap Crossroads – You will find this clothing when you climb on a small shed to reach the balcony of an apartment
- T-Shirt Ferry Building – You will find this clothing on a patio area, climb up to the shed and reach the roof.
- Sweater Japan town – You will find this clothing at the top of a duct in the fenced area which is located at the lower roof top, you will find a van next building, use it in order to climb.
- Cap Lake Merrit – You will find this clothing where five gang members are assembled in restricted area.
- Sweater Fisherman’s Wharf – You will find this clothing on the roof top of the building, in order to reach it, head to south to use the window washer lift to reach the top of the building.
- Cable Car Mask – You will find this clothing on the rooftop patio, in order to get this head to the southwest of building and use the stairs then climb onto planters to get to the roof of the building.
Mission Delores Park
- Cap Oakland – You will find this clothing by raising a pallet while using forklift.
- Sleeveless T-Shirt Foggy – You will find it on the ground which is nearby the container.
- Sausy Mask – You will find this clothing at the rooftop of the building, to reach it you need to start triangular-shaped block on the north side.
San Bruno Mountain
- T-Shirt Skyline – You will find this clothing surrounded by four gang members on the beach.
- Castro Mask – You will find this clothing in an area that is filled with many enemies.
- Twin Peaks Mask – You will find this clothing on a tall concrete pillar, which is guarded by gang members.
For more Watch Dogs 2 guides you guys can check out our WIKI, it details all campaign walkthrough, tips and tricks, collectibles location, feature, and many other things.