Many gamers has been reporting a bug in Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands at the end of their gameplay, this the detail about the bug is that gamers are getting stuck in a room with axes in the hallway that too in the middle this mostly happens when gamers missed out a jump with a vultures when the game nears its end and suddenly gamers find that autosave is restarting the game in the same room.
A temporary solution for this is given out by Ubisoft for both Xbox 360 version and PlayStation 3 version of the game:
Fix for Xbox 360 version of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands:
- Select My Xbox option from the dash board
- Navigate to System Setting by scrolling it will be on the right side a bit far away
- Select Memory option
- Open your storage device
- Select Game
- Select this “Prince of Persia:TFS”
Fix for Playstation 3 version of Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands:
- From XMB navigate to games menu
- Go to save data utility folder
- Select Prince of Persia: TFS
Best possible solution for this we can give from ourside is to run the game from Backup Autosave file which you will be mostly like having. You will be having two file one Auto Save file and other Backup save file try running the game from Backup Autosave file.