Star Wars Battlefront 2 has Hidden Collectibles which ware scattered around in various mission of the single-player campaign. In this guide, you can find the Mission wise Exact Locations of those Hidden Collectibles. You can find the spot where you can locate the items without wasting much time in searching. The best thing about these Hidden Collectibles in Star Wars Battlefront II is that when you hit a button prompt you can see them blinking from a distance, so this makes your job easier. So let’s start with our Location Guide On All Hidden Collectibles In Star Wars Battlefront II and where to find them.
Where To Find Hidden Collectibles
Mission- The Cleaner (Prologue) – All Hidden Collectibles
Hidden Collectible 1
- Location: First Room
- Where to FInd: Take your Droid in the very first room to the right side, then scan the crate and collect the hidden collectible.
Hidden Collectible 2
- Location: Under the Yellow Railing
- Where to FInd: As you get out of the vent and then use your scanning ability to locate. Then get under the Yellow Railing area and then collect the collectible from the Crate, located on the Black Box.
Hidden Collectible 3
- Location: Inside a room near the Catwalk.
- Where to Find: After that, you have taken control over Iden. Complet the mission where you will get the blaster and then as you move ahead into the next room, you will notice some consoles and some large machinery. Take a left from there at the Catwalk and you will have the Third and the last collectible in the room on your left on the grey box.
Mission – The Battle of Endor – All Hidden Collectibles
Hidden Collectible 4
- Location: Underneath the Broken Walker
- Where to Find: As your mission starts and goes for your objective, you will pass through this Broken Walker. Collect your first hidden collectible from the Crate to the right above some military boxes.
Hidden Collectible 5
- Location: Inside the bunker
- Where to Find: When you are near the Rebel Patrol. Get into the Bunker and collect the Second Hidden Collectible.
Hidden Collectible 6
- Location: Inside a Bunker
- Where to Find: Make your way towards the End of the broken shuttle and then on the left side you will see a downslope, with a power cable going to the bunker. Get into the bunker and collect the Third hidden collectible.
Hidden Collectible 7
- Location: Right Behind Platform 4
- Where to Find: Get to platform 4 and kill all your enemies. Get to the back of the tower before interacting and you will get your Fourth hidden collectible on some barrels, under the staircase.
Hidden Collectible 8
- Location: Around Burning X Wing
- Where to Find: When you are at the end of the mission. After that you have taken down all the enemies, get to the burning X-Wing and you will have the Fifth and the final hidden collectible from mission THE BATTLE OF ENDOR.
Mission – THE DAUNTLESS – All Hidden Collectibles
Hidden Collectible 9
- Location: Rebel Ship
- Where to FInd: While doing the objective after getting on the Rebel Ship and destroying everything, the ship lands when a maximum number of enemies are killed and the remaining ones run away. Follow them and before getting out from the door look to the top right and send your Droid to collect the First collectible from Mission 2.
Hidden Collectible 10
- Location: Center of the Room, under the main structure (Rebel Ship)
- Where to Find: As you continue moving ahead in the ship and reach to a bigger room where you will have to fight against some Turrets and Rebel Soldiers and take them all down. you will have a new objective of Slicing some computers. You will get your last hidden collectible in the middle of the room, under the main structure. Just like you got in Prologue.
Mission – THE STORM – All Hidden Collectibles
Hidden Collectible 11
- Location: To the Right of the Statue
- Where to Find: As you get to the end of exploring Vardos and see a Statue. Take a right and get downstairs and then take a left into a small section, right behind the Yellow trolley. You will get the First hidden collectible on then top of generator type machine at the corner, make your use of your Droid to Slice it.
Hidden Collectible 12
- Location: Near a huge Radar Dish
- Where to Find: As you get to the area when you can see a huge radar dish, Right after you destroy the anti-air weapons. Take a left from the stairs and then get to the end of the road and then you can get your Second hidden collectible on the right side on the top of the box.
Hidden Collectible 13
- Location: Near the Red light (near water area)
- Where to Find: Well, this one is also located in the same area near the Radar dish. From the last location after getting down the Stairs, you will have to go a bit straight and then take a left from the tree and walk till the end. You will be able to see your Third hidden collectible near the red light.
Hidden Collectible 14
- Location: Near 3 Large Pillars
- Where to Find: When you progress in the game and reach to a part where you will have to wait for the Walker to pass. As he goes keep moving ahead and then you will notice 3 large pillars. Get to the Pillars and then get to the top of the structure near it, by killing all the enemies and you will see the Fourth hidden collectible on a bit higher platform, from where you can see the 3 pillars.
Mission – UNDER COVERED SKIES – All Hidden Collectibles
Hidden Collectible 15
- location: To the right end of the platform you land
- Where to Find: This one is simple, as you land from the X wing. Get to the right-hand side and run until you get to the end of the platform. You will get your First hidden collectible for mission 8 on the left-hand side.
Hidden Collectible 16
- Location: Outer region from the turbolift
- Where to Find: Once you are in the outside area after taking down the turbolift. You will come across a huge group of guards. Slowly get to the other side from the left and follow the complex all the way around. Clear all the enemies here and then collect your second hidden collectible from one of the platforms.
Hidden Collectible 17
- Location: Welly lit room
- Where to Find: From the last location search for a door from where you can get into a well brightly light room, you will get your Third hidden collectible on the right-hand side.
Hidden Collectible 18
- Location: Door Opp to Turbolift
- Where to Find: For this one, you will have to get to the same room where you have turbolift. Now get to the door directly opposite to it and then exit through the door and take left stairs, taking you down. There you will have your Fourth hidden collectible on the crates.
Mission – THE BATTLE OF JAKKU – All Hidden Collectibles
Hidden Collectible 19
- Location: In a Container
- Where to Find: As you land from your X-Wing, get to the left and you will have to enter the marked location. Tere you will get your First Hidden Collectible.
Hidden Collectible 20
- Location: Inside a broken pipe
- Where to find: When you land your X-wing for the second time in the 10th mission. Make your way to the small verge near the ship, you will notice an area with lots of fire and debris. Make your way from there to a Destroyed metallic object, you will get your Second hidden collectible there, at the end of the pipe.
Hidden Collectible 21
- Location: At the end of the Ship to be exploded
- Where to find: As you keep moving ahead in the game and reach to the objective where you have to place explosives in the ship to explode it. As you enter the ship before placing the explosives, get to the end of the area and you will have your Third hidden collectible up there.
Mission – Until Ashes – All Hidden Collectibles
Hidden Collectible 22
- Location: On the burning ship
- Where to Find: Get to the Burning ship right in front of you, after you get down from your first ship crash and then you will get your First hidden collectible on the left-hand side underneath some broken metal object.
Hidden Collectible 23
- Location: On Right side of Metal Walkway
- Where to Find: As you proceed through the mission and reach the top, keep following the objectives. You will get the last hidden collectible on the right-hand side, on the metal walkway.
So there you have all 23 hidden collectibles for you, which are no more hidden. Hope this guide was helpful to you. Stay tuned for more updates on Star Wars Battlefront 2. Till then do refer to our Star Wars Battlefront 2 wiki.