Assassin’s Creed is a massive open world game which is completely based on Egypt. The game has got a lot of things to do, one can not only explore the world and get to different camp sides for side quest but can also make an N-number of attacks on the animals to collect their corpse to craft good items from it. There are a good set of abilities also included in Assassin’s Creed Origins. In this guide we have mentioned All Important Assassin’s Creed Origins Tips and Tricks that you need to know to get an upper hand against the enemies. The Tips and Tricks is divided into 3 Section – General Tips, Combat Tips, Skills That You Should Unlock Quickly. Let’s start out Tips And Trick Guide for Assassin’s Creed Origins.
Tips And Tricks – Beginners And Pro
General Tips For Beginners
- While playing the game and entering a new area, don’t forget to unlock all the Fast Travel Points. This will not only let you have an extra 100 XP but will also increase your Senu’s Perception skills, along with allowing you to travel to long distance in a short amount of time.
- Well if you have got a lot of item in your inventory and you wish to sell them then, all you need to do is just get to the shop and hold down the Down arrow to sell everything at once.
- Don’t just forget to upgrade your weapons from Blacksmith.
- Try to Unlock the Dawn and Dusk Ability at the earliest as it will make you able to convert Day to Night and vice versa. Many quests will need this ability and you can even attack many camps at the night time.
- Do unlock Both Bow Bearer and Weapon Bearer as this will let you swap between two weapons at an easy, without going into the Menu.
- While you want to get to the desired location of the current quest objective then your mount will automatically take you til there and all you need to do is press X on PS4 and A on Xbox and just relax.
- Do you really miss the Old look of the Protagonist, then simply get into the Gear Menu and take the cursor over the main character and Press RT + Y for Beard and LT +Y for Hair.
- Well if you are tired of playing the game in-general and want to experience a bit something else then you should surely go out and try the Chariot Racing. For which you will have to Head to Alexandria and go to the massive hippodrome to the East.
- While in the race you can increase the speed by staying behind someone else and Stay to the center part of the sand and you will be able to refill your Beast Meter.
- Craft awesome things by collecting corpses of animals like Hippo, gizzles, crocodiles, after hunting them.
- Use your Eagle to Spot the Convoys traveling in Egypt to collect Cedarwood, Bronze Money and some other resources as well after killing them.
- When you have too many of the resources you can sell them at the shops.
- Break the Ptolemy Statues to gain more XP.
- Use fire to light up your arrows with fire to make a heavy impact on the enemies and even break red pots to make the area lit with fire, by letting the oil to spill into the area and then lit it with the torch.
- Use the Animal taming ability to turn the animal into a friend.
- While in the Naval battle, when an enemy ship is a near hit in the center of the sip rather than hitting it at the front or the head.
- While aiming at the ship turn the left joystick to know the Weak point, as it turns red.
- For the start use the Regular sword and shield. Then as you progress in the game and Use a Bow, then decide for yourself that which weapon style really suits you and your gameplay.
- Try exploring for new and more damaging weapons in the open world of Egypt by playing the Gladiator Arena or by killing the Phylakes, as you will be rewarded with the legendary gears.
- If you love the weapon that you are already using it and are comfortable with it then don’t forget to upgrade your weapon from the Blacksmith.
- Do make use of the overpower ability which will take you into a Fury mode as the Gauge is full. This Ability works only on some weapons class like Blunt weapons, the Sickle Swords, and Scepters.
- Don’t forget to play as many quests as you can so that you will be able to gain more ability points and unlock more abilities as well.
5 Skill To Unlock Quickly
- Sleep Dart: This will let you not only take control of animals but will also let you make the enemies sleep and then assassinate them. When against the main Boss you can easily stun them and make a heavy attack on them.
- Smoke Screen: When you are surrounded by multiple enemies you will be able to detonate a Smokescreen and stun them all at once and then attack them, letting you to easily kill them one at a time. This also works on Bosses and Hippos.
- Adrenaline 1 and 2: Adrenaline 1 will let you have an access to the superpower attack to every fight that you start, with a half-filled meter and with Adrenaline 2 you will start a fight with full Adrenaline gauge.
- Salesman: This will let you have a boost of 25 % more coins for selling trinkets and animal goods.
- Assassination XP: This will let you have a more amount of XP for Assassinating an Enemy.
Check out our Assassin’s Creed Origin Wiki Page for more interesting how-to guides, all Quests Walkthrough, tips and tricks, and many other things.