The Evil Within 2 is a third-person survival horror video game where the player takes control of Detective Sebastian Castellanos. The character has lost everything, including his daughter, Lily and the adventure begins to save her life. To help you from the horrifying evils, you can use the wanted cheats and complete the game early. Here is how to activate cheat code in The Evil Within 2.
In order to insert the cheat codes listed below, you must first enable the console command in the game. So follow the steps below and enable the console in the Evil Within 2.
- Step 1: Right-click the game.exe and go to Properties
- Step 2: Go to the Launch Option
- Step 3: Type +com_allowconsole 1
- Step 4: Console Comand is now Enabled.
Once you start the game Press the ‘~’ button which is below the ‘Esc’ Button and bring down the Console. Here is the list of Cheats you can try in The Evil Within 2 and help save Lily early from the evil hunters. Note: Achievements will be disabled until you turn the Cheats off.
- Unlimited Ammo: cvaradd g_infiniteammo 1
- First Person: pl_FPS 1
- Third Person: pl_FPS 0
For Stage Jumping you will lose items and upgrades
- Begining: devmapjump st01_main
- Middle: devmapjump st02_main
- End: devmapjump st03_main
- All key items in your inventory: GiveUnlock
- Takes Unlocks away: RemoveUnlock
- Lists all commands: listcmds *
The last command will show you all the cheat codes and later you can replace the * with any number and press enter to enable or disable the cheat.
You guys can check out our The Evil Within 2 Wiki for all Chapters Walkthrough, all Collectibles location, tips and tricks, how to guides and many other things.