Destiny Exotic Sword Guide: The Fastest Method To Farming Special Planetary Materials If you want your Exotic Sword now, here’s our guide showing you how to get it without running around an area hoping for materials and resource node to spawn. We’ll let you see what you can farm and the specific locations where these resources are for you not to waste to much time in the effort to get an Exotic Sword.
- Go to Earth and head to Skywatch.
- Run around collecting the Spinmetal until a node appears close to the Lunar Complex or Terrestrial
- Complex loading zones.
- Grab that Spinmetal then sprint into the Lunar/Terrestrial Complex until the words appear on the
- screen, then spin around and run back into Skywatch.
- Collect the Spinmetal again. Do this repeatedly.
- Go to Mars.
- Head to the right until you get to the Scablands and ride beneath the bridge on your right.
- Run around collecting Relic Iron until a node spawns next to the Bridge.
- Collect that red rock and jump on your Sparrow, zip under the bridge and to your right until you
- activate the Firebase Rubicon loading zone, but don’t go in.
- Spin around and jet back out to your Relic Iron node and collect it again.
- Do this until you’ve got all your rare items.
- Head to the right and into the Anchor of Light while on your Sparrow.
- Run around collecting Helium Filaments until one spawns near where you came in.
- Dust the regolith off those coils and jump on your Sparrow, head back the way you came until Archer’s
- Line appears on your screen, then dig your heels in and spin around.
- Race back to your node and collect it again.