Blueprints are another type of collectibles along with Rune and Bone charms. Blueprint are also scattered in various missions in the game. This can help you to upgrade or get new weapons in the game. You can use them at the black market to gather lot of new items also.
You can give them at the black market and in return you will get a choice to pickup different items. This guide will help you to easily find where they are located according to different missions.
Dishonored 2 Mission wise Blueprint Location Guide
Mission 2: Edge of the World
The first blueprint Dispersed Incendiary Release is situated at the building near the dock. Follow a dead whale and ahead climb the building, enter the window where you will find a safe. Inside you can get the first blueprint. The second one Hardened Bolt is situated near Karnaca Enclave. You have to reach Overseers Office and go up following the stairs. Find the office table.
Mission 3: The Good Doctor
- The first one is in this mission is at the right when you enter the building. You have to look for a broken path that will take you to the next room. Get the blueprint from safe.
- The second one Mercury Vapor Distillation is situated at Joe Hamiltaons office desk. You have to take the key from him, if you failed then try looking in the box that has a gun inside, located just behind him.
Mission 4: The Clockwork Mansion
- The first blueprint Pyro-Sonic casing is located at Lower Aventa District, near the station. Once you reach there you have to move back towards left where you will find a room with safe.
- The second one Alloy Polarization is in Upper Aventa District, in the building with Light Gate. You have to find a classroom and there on the desk you can collect it.
- There are 2 blueprints in Clockwork Mansion. The first one Conductive Filaments is in the room where you can have look for 2 civilians. You have to find a switch that will bring the top floor down. Hit the switch and wait back. Once the floor comes down you have to find a table where the blueprint is kept.
- Another one Slug Splintering Wedges is situated in the area where you killed Kirin Jindosh. You have to jump to the next level and you will find a huge desk. Look for a painting as a landmark. Just in the front of that desk there is a cupboard. Open it to get the final blueprint.
Mission 5: The Royal Conservatory
- The first one Triggered Housing is situated on the first floor. Find the room that has a Light Gate. Look for the table.
- The second one Configurable Grooving is available when you finish the side quest offered you by Black Market dealer.
Mission 6: The Dust District
- The first one Spike Grenade housing is at the Crone Hand Pub. You have to take the stairs to reach on the rooms. Search for a big trunk.
- The second one Secondary Coiling is at the same pub. You have to look for Saloon there and take the stair down. After moving towards the right and then taking a left you will find a table. The blueprint is kept on it.
Mission 7: Crack in the Slab
- The mission brings only single blueprint Firing Chamber Pivot. Shift to past and pass the large dining room and reach the hallways. Try to find a big vault. Then switch to present and enter the vault again switch back to past to locate the blueprint in safe.
Mission 8: The Grand Palace
- The first blueprint small-scale combustion is inside the shopkeeper’s house. You will need to reach the shop and then loot register for collecting a key. Now go to the Grand Palace and search nearby apartments. You will find the blueprint in one at the exit.
- The second one Blade Conversion is inside the palace. You have to use the elevator to reach third floor and then go the room towards the right side. There is a cabinet with blueprint. Try to locate book shelves you will find the cabinet.
- The last one Folded Galvani Resin is in the same palace. You have to reach the bottom and then you will find a room with a guard outside. Use vision to find the lever that is placed at the other end of the wall. Near the lever there is a tiny button, press it to enter a passage and go downstairs to locate a large table.
Do refer our Dishonored 2 Wiki Guide for full Walkthrough and many tips on the game.