Bone-charms in Dishonored 2 are essential collectibles that offers you various bonus ideal for the characters upgrade in later stages. There is a bone-charm crafting ability to add new abilities in the lead character. They are illegal in the game and hard to find. By wearing them it boost characters ability in various aspect. Crafting the charms will help you to get a lot of upgrades to pass tough missions easily.
Usually they comes with 4 positive traits but a single negative can corrupt them. It possible to clone a single ability up to 4 times of a single bone-charm. The guide provides you mission wise details of their locations in the game. You can use the heart to locate the exact location of Bone-charm in the area.
Dishonored 2 Mission wise Bone-charms Locations Guide
Mission 2: Edge of the World – Total Bone-charms in the mission – 6
- Bone-charm 1 – Find the building located on the right of Wall of Light before Canal and occupied by Overseers. You have to go on the second floor.
- Bone-charm 2 – There is a blood-flies infested building located at the back side of Black Market, go on the second floor and destroy all the nest.
- Bone-charm 3 – Go on the roof of Overseer building and look for a dead body. Then search for Blood Flies, the bone-charm in on the corpse.
- Bone-charm 4 – On the top of the building look for a interrogation room. You can find the key of the room with a overseer at the right side of the room.
- Bone-charm 5 – Get out side the Overseer building and then look for the civilians talking in the area. Search on the tables behind them.
- Bone-charm 6 – The final one is in the Winslow Safe company. There is a huge safe on the main floor. The combination for the same is on the note inside the cash register.
Mission 3: The Good Doctor – Total Bone-charms in the mission – 4
- Bone-charm 1 – The first one is is under a walkway that you can find by following the pipe at the start of the mission. You have to reach at the bottom platform.
- Bone-charm 2 – The second one is in the Recuperation room that is located on the 3rd floor. You have to pass through Iron lungs and crawl towards a destroyed room.
- Bone-charm 3 – Go on the roof of the building and search for a bird nest on the same. You will find that in the middle area.
- Bone-charm 4 – The final one is located near Dr. Hypatia’s laboratory. Search for a small lab near it.
Mission 4: The Clockwork Mansion– Total Bone-charms in the mission – 8
- Bone-charm 1 – The first one located in a cabinet in the Mayors Office. You will need to break the china cabinet to collect it.
- Bone-charm 2 – Reach the second floor of the carriage station to find the next one.
- Bone-charm 3 – The third one on the second floor of guard building that is near the carriage in Upper Aventa District.
- Bone-charm 4 – This one is easy to find. You have to look for a drawer near Elite Guard on Assessment Chamber.
- Bone-charm 5 – In the same level, you will have to find a lever. Pull it and it will bring the guest. You have to enter the area between the floor and take the path that will lead you towards bottom side of the area. Look for a dead both there.
- Bone-charm 6 – This one is located in a apartment. You will have to reach the civilians area and use Blink or Far Reach to climb the pipes that take you to the balcony. Go in the apartment and search for the bone-charm.
- Bone-charm 7 – Look for the lever in Jindosh’s Bedroom, and pull to open a lower area.
- Bone-charm 8- The final one is a corrupted bone-charm, that is located in a building infested with Blood-files in Upper Aventa District after crossing Wall of Light.
Mission 5: The Royal Conservatory – Total Bone-charms in the mission – 7
- Bone-charm 1 – The first one is on a table in a building just right side after first Wall of Light.
- Bone-charm 2 – The next one is located near Royal Conservatory. You have to take the building near to the conservatory and go on the third floor. Search the table.
- Bone-charm 3 – Now reach the conservatory and go on the third floor. Then search near blood-flies nest.
- Bone-charm 4 – There is a locked room in the basement of the conservatory. You can use the left window from the entrance to reach the locked room.
- Bone-charm 5 – Another one is in the storage room located at the at the 4th floor of Conservatory.
- Bone-charm 6 – There is one more in the same area where you find the 5th one. You have to go towards the window and jump to take the small walkway. Now cross the area and look for a dead body.
- Bone-charm 7 – The final one can be taken from Breanna Ashworth’s body.
Mission 6: The Dust District – Total Bone-charms in the mission – 6
- Bone-charm 1 – Go behind the black market. Look for a locked desk. Use combination 428 to open it.
- Bone-charm 2 – Go on the 3rd floor of Overseer building and look in the Byme’s desk.
- Bone-charm 3 – You have to search on the 2nd floor of a ruined building in Overseer region. Use Blink to reach the window of building and then break the board to get in. Search the nearby rooms.
- Bone-charm 4 – First you will need to find a key for Durante’s office that is located on the 2nd floor of Crone’s Hand Saloon. You can find the key in the Overseer’s building.
- Bone-charm 5 – Go in the basement of Crone’s Hand Saloon and search here.
- Bone-charm 6 – You can get this one from Paolo. You can loot it after killing him.
Mission 7: Crack in the Slab – Total Bone-charms in the mission – 2
- Bone-charm 1 – The first one is in the house. You will have to use past and present to reach it. For that first locate the elevator. Then reach the center of the house in present. You will have to jump above the elevator entrance and switch to past. Again go to present and then pass through the elevator.
- Bone-charm 2 – In the mansion go on the second floor first. You have to then go on the balcony of the dining room in the left side. Look for the chandelier. Switch to present and jump above it. Now search for the attic.
Mission 8: The Grand Palace – Total Bone-charms in the mission – 6
- Bone-charm 1 – The first one is near the Ravina District. You have to pass Wall of Lights and reach two apartment building. Go in the bathroom on the third floor for the bone-charm.
- Bone-charm 2 – You have to take the key from Winslow’s store cashier first and then go to the third floor where you will find a locked door. Open the same and look on the bed.
- Bone-charm 3 – Look on the throne in the palace. Hint: Throne Room.
- Bone-charm 4 – On the first floor of the palace you will find a banquet hall. You have to look for a small room nearby and look on the bed.
- Bone-charm 5 – Search on the bathroom on the third floor of palace.
- Bone-charm 6 – You have to go near the balcony that is located across the Winslow store. Destroy a Blood-flies nest.
Mission 9: Death to the Empress – Total Bone-charms in the mission – 5
- Bone-charm 1 – The first one is located in the basket that is kept in a Green House outside Dunwall Tower.
- Bone-charm 2 – Kill two witches in Waterlock Building before entering Dunwall Tower.
- Bone-charm 3 – At the entry way look for a High Overseer.
- Bone-charm 4 – There is a room on the main hallway on the 2nd floor of the tower.
- Bone-charm 5 – At the same place you will have to look for a small window. Search there.
How to craft Bone-charms:
There are different kinds of bone-charms in Dishonored 2. For example the regular one. They brings various enchantments like remedies, jumping ability, strength, etc. Corrupted Bone-charm are another type that offer good effects but they can also bring penalties. Because they support both positive and negative traits. The last one is Blackbone charms are the powerful among all and rare to find. They offer super powers and holds strong traits.
Dishonored 2 brings a new way of crafting them. Using raw whale bone you can start crafting. Spend 1 Rune to unlock the skill first.
- Go in the Bone-charm section of the game.
- Then select Craft Bone-charms.
- You will see the requirement for Bone-charm. For example 5 Raw Whale Bones needed to equip a single one.
- Depending on the charm you selected you can boost your strength, increase your jump height, etc.
- You can also dismantle the same if you thing it add negative traits to the character. That is because anyhow you might land into creating a corrupted charm. There are approx 400 charms in the game. You can test them on, but slots are limited.