Goku, Vegeta and the rest of the band from Dragon Ball Z offer you the Nintendo DS excellent ways to combat your energy explode interior (that phrase is of the Knights of the Zodiac, but it is). A good game, a must for fans.
Increase DP : Perform these actions in the Maximum Mode in order to get more DP.
DP + 1: You must complete the amateur mode.
DP + 1: You must complete the stages 5 and 6.
DP + 2: You must finish Hard Mode.
Infinite DP: You have to finish Mania mode.
Following is the list of unlockables, which is about 32 unlockables. It includes completing certain modes.
- Android # 18: Beat Kuririn’s level “Differences in experience”.
- Android # 16 and # 17: Complete level of Android # 18 “the agitation of 16”.
- Babidi: Complete level of Vegeta’s “evil discovered”.
- Bardock: Complete the two Barrdock levels of Bardock Goku.
- Broly: Complete level where you fight broly in goku’s story.
- Good Buu: Complete level of Gotenks “Super Buu has arisen!”.
- Cell (Complete): Complete Cell’s Complete Body: Successful!” Stage.
- Cell (second form): Complete level Dr. Gero “18, Activate”.
- Cooler: Complete level Frieza’s “a battle of blood relations”.
- Dabura: Complete Buu level “The Gate to the Other World”.
- Dende: Complete Piccolo level “Cooler’s Armored Squad”.
- Dr. Gero: Complete Gohan level “Ambition”.
- Frieza: Complete Goku level “Enraged Warriors”.
- Ginyu: Complete Beat Vegeta’s level “Battle of Namek.
- Gohan (Teen): Complete Kid Gohan’s level “Golden Warrior”.
- Hercule: Complete Buu level “best friend”.
- Infinite Power of the Dragon: Complete all modes.
- Majin Vageta: Have SSJ Vageta and Babadi on the same team
- Maximum Mode: Complete a round of Z Battle
- Maximum Mode (Hard): Complete Maximum Mode in Novato.
- Maximum Mode (Maniac) Complete Maximum Mode on Hard.
- Mecha Frieza: Freezer Complete level “time in the next world”.
- Mecha Frieza (DP3): Complete the last level in the history of Freezer.
- Metal Cooler: Coller Complete level “Gette the big star”.
- Shenron: Complete Ginyu’s level “That Hurts, Shenron!”
- Super Buu: Complete Buu level “best friend”.
- Super Saiyan 2 Gohan(DP6): Complete the final level of the Gohan story.
- Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks(DP7): Complete the last level in the Gotenks story.
- Tien and Yamcha: Complete Krilin’s level “Revived! The Ginyu Force”.
- Trunks (Super Saiyan): Complete Trunks level “Time Machine”.
- Vegeta (Evil): Complete the three ranks in Maximum Mode.
- Vegeta (Super Saiyan): Complete level “Vegeta vs Android 18”.
- Zarbon and Dodoria: Complete Frieza’s level “Frieza’s Irritation”.
Unlock Supprot Character “Neko Majin Z” (JP Version)
Z (the cat trained by Son Goku featured in the parody manga ‘Neko Majin Z’) can be unlocked as an extra support character by:
- Completing ‘Z Battle Mode’ at least once
- Completing all 60 battles in ‘Maximum’ mode (Novice, Hard, Mania)
- On the ‘Mode Select’ screen, press: Up, X, Down, Y, L, R, L, R, Start
- When selecting a support character, hold R and press A
Three Person Combos : There are certain combinations of characters that allow three people to perform a Team Super Attack instead of just two. Here are some of the combos…
- Trunks(Super), Vegeta(Super), and Gotenks(Super 3)
- Goku, Gohan(Super 2), and Bardock
- Frieza, Cell(Perfect), and Buu(Evil)
- Goku, Piccolo, and Vegeta
Secret Team Attacks : If Vegeta, Piccolo, Goku and the same team that will carry out all beam attacks at the same time. Also if you put Perfect Cell, Super Buu, and Frieza on a team that will carry out the attack Evil triple ball!
Triple Kamehameha : Put Goku,Gohan(Adult),and Gotenks in one team. Then Goku, Gohan and Goten will perform their family kamehameha.