In Final Fantasy XV, You will encounter Behemoth during the Friends of a Feather quest. On the request of the Wiz at Wiz Chocobo station, you need to defeat Behemoth called Deadeye who is the boss. The following guide consist the information about how to defeat Behemoth in the Final Fantasy XV.
How to Defeat Behemoth (Deadeye):
- Step 1: In order to encounter Behemoth, go to the Nebulawood Parking Spot, then go to the forest and pass through the rocks.
- Step 2: You will encounter some foes on your way, after taking care of them, you need to crawl through a small passage to access a cutscene with Behemoth.
- Step 3: You need to absorb some fire energy and make some spells out of it before you counter him. You need to follow him to his lair.
- Step 4: Make sure to not get spotted by him, since he is lacking right eye, take advantage of his weakness and stay on his right side mostly.
- Step 5: You can take cover behind rocks around the area but sometimes he jumps over the rocks. Once he is in his lair, you can encounter him.
- Step 6: Mostly avoid his attacks and take cover. Stick to his right which is his weak spot. You will see some of the oil barrels around the area.
- Step 7: You can make use of them in order to defeat him easily. If you find Behemoth near to oil barrel, you need to detonate the oil barrel by using the fire magic just by using the Circle button on PS4 and B on Xbox One.
- Step 8: In order to avoid his attacks you need to hold Square on PS4 and X on Xbox One. Keep avoiding his attacks, take cover and detonate the oil barrels until you defeat Deadeye in the battle.
Do check out our Final Fantasy XV Wiki for complete story walkthrough, collectibles location, cheat, tips, tricks, features, and many more things.