In this guide, we are going to discuss what are the Legendary Weapon Effects in Fallout 76? and how to get a Legendary Equipment (a weapon or an armor piece). So let’s get started.
Fallout 76 Legendary Weapon Effects
If you defeat a particularly strong enemy (the enemies that have a STARS next to its name), you will have a great chance of getting a Legendary piece of equipment (specifically a weapon or an armor piece). Legendary equipment isn’t new equipment, but equipment with a modifier that offers you bonuses and benefits while wearing or using it.
How To Identify Legendary Equipment or Item in Fallout 76
You can identify a Legendary item by the modifier text in its title, For example, a Legendary 10 mm Pistol might appear as an Anti-Armor 10 mm Pistol or an Assassin’s 10 mm Pistol.
Use the following list to learn about each modifier in Fallout 76 and they benefit the weapons they are attached to.
- Anti-Scorched: 25% more damage against Scorched, 20% less against anything else.
- Anti-Armor: Ignores 50% of your target’s armor.
- Assassin’s: +10% damage to players.
- Berserker’s: Deal more damage the lower your Damage Resistance.
- Bloodies: Does more damage the lower your health.
- Concussive: +33% VATS hit chance.
- Executioner’s: +50% more damage when your target is below 40% health.
- Explosive: Bullets explode for 15 area damage.
- Exterminator’s: Does 50% more damage against Mirelurks and bugs.
- Furious: Damage increased after each consecutive hit on the same target.
- Ghoul Slayer’s: Does 50% more damage against Ghouls.
- Hunter’s: Does 50% more damage against animals.
- Instigating: Does double damage if the target is at full health.
- Junkie’s: Deal more damage the more chem withdrawal effects you currently have.
- Medic’s: V.A.T.S crits will heal you and your group.
- Mutant’s: Damage increased by 10% if you are mutated.
- Mutant Slayer’s: +30% damage to Super Mutants.
- Never Ending: Unlimited Ammo Capacity.
- Nocturnal: Does increasing amounts of damage as the night grouws longer, but less damage during the day.
- Stalker’s: If not in combat, +100% V.A.T.S. acuracy at +50% AP cost.
- Suppressor’s: Reduce your target’s damage output by 20% for 3 seconds.
- Troubleshooter’s: +30% damage to robots.
- Two Shot: Shoot an additional projectile.
- Zealot’s: +30% damage to Ghouls.
You can also check out our guide on Fallout 76 Unique and Legendary Weapons and how to unlock them.