Call of Duty WWII Zombies is a competitive mode, you have to survive waves in order to win the objectives. And many times when you die you will find yourself at the beginning of everything. This means again you will have to deal with the bunch of hordes in front of you and this keeps on going. One of the most annoying things is to get all your weapons back when you respawn. There is a trick that can help you in this. This trick will also help you to get your all weapons back when you respawn along with any power weapon if it is in your list.
How To Get All Weapons Back After Dying:
Once you are stuck in a wave where you are unable to survive or if any other team member is going to be consumed by the zombies soon then you can try out one thing. This will avoid your struggle of getting everything back from scratch.
Once you are death you will be revived in the ending wave, you will spawn at a Village Entrance. Now here try to look for a chest that is usually located on the left of the location where you spawned. This chest will have a text “Nothing to retrieve”. Try finding this out and remember the location of the chest. If you die interacting with this chest, you will get all your weapons back including the powered up weapons. Below are some more tips to survive Zombie Mode.
Tips to Survive Zombie Mode:
- Every zombie you kill will give you some in-game currency that you can use for upgrades.
- Always upgrade your weapons, this will help you to kill zombies faster in later stages.
- With every wave, the zombies grew faster and tougher to manage. It is not necessary to kill all, just kill enough of them to progress through the map.
- The game has four classes that offer different abilities. Each of them can help you in your match. For example Offense, Control, Support, and Medic. Offense reward you unlimited ammos for a short time, control can help you to emit the burst of energies that will damage zombies in range, support can lure zombies for double damage and Medic’s camouflage ability can help you to help surrounded team mates.
- Let one player to draw the zombies towards him, and other surround and shoot them.
- Do not leave the Treasure Zombies, they will appear once in a while, try to kill them to get some rewards.
So this is how you can get your weapons back if you die, you can get more tips and updates on the game in our Call of Duty: WWII Wiki guide.