Nvidia Sli helps you to use multiple graphic cards for higher 3D graphic performance. This short guide will help you to setup the same easily.
- Checkout SLI ready GPU power requirements in the card specification.
- Add two or three Nvidia SLi-certified Graphic Card on a SLI-ready motherboard.
- Connect both the card using SLI Bridge.
- Install latest Nvidia drivers.
- Right click on the Nvidia SLI icon on the system tray. And click on Nvidia Control Panel
- Click on configure SLI, Surround, Physx
- Under SLi Configuration Click on Maximize 3D performance.
- That’s it. SLi is now enabled.
On Windows 10 if you face any issue in the process try to check Airplane Mode settings. Turn it off and retry.