Assassin’s Creed: Unity is still struggling with most of the glitches with which the game initially launched. Gamers are still waiting for official patches for many of the issues.
Till we get an official workaround, here is how you can solve the Assassin’s Creed: Unity SLI Flickering Issue in a jiffy by just making some minor changes in the games folders and files.
Take a look at the steps given below, this workaround has a 100% success rate, it will get you rid of the annoying flickering issues and eliminate all water and ground flickering issues with SLI enabled.
How to Fix Assassin’s Creed: Unity SLI Flickering Issue
- Go to Assassin’s Creed Unity/videos folder
- Rename file UbisoftLogo.bk2
- Rename file pc_TWIMTBP.bk2
- Go to “en” folder which is placed in the videos folder and rename the files in it corresponding to the language in which you are playing this game
- Now load game for a flicker free experience
Let us know in the comment section below, how happy are you with the result of making the above given changes in Assassin’s Creed: Unity? Are you having a flicker free experience with this game?