Far Cry 4 is an action-adventure game, developed by Ubisoft is the fourth installment in the Far Cry series. It is available on Windows, Xbox One, Xbox360, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. It was released on 18th Nov 2014.
The story is set in the Beautiful Himalayan region in Nepal ruled by Horrible King Pagan Min. Ajay Gale who has set foot in the beautiful region to spread his mom’s ashes gets involved in the civil war. The player can choose the which people he is going to fight for.
How to fix Far Cry 4 issues and errors with very simple and short solutions:
DirectX and DLL errors
- To fix this issue, install DirectX 11.
- Make sure you have DLL file, if not then download it and save it in WindowsSystem32 or Syswow64 folder.
Mouse Acceleration Issue
- To fix this problem, move to the My Games/Far Cry 4 folder.
- There you will find GamerProfile.xml.
- Change the values to 0 of Smoothness and smoothness_Ironsight.
- To solve this issue run the game in Fullscreen mode and do not minimize the game.
- See to it you do not switch to borderless mode or minimize it.
FPS and Freeze issue
- To resolve this issue, disable Anti-aliasing and the Ambient Occlusion options in the video settings.
- Reduce the Shadows quality setting.
To fix issue consider following points:
- Install the latest Windows updates
- Reinstall Microsoft Visual C + +
- Reinstall DirectX
- Reinstall Microsoft NET Framework