This new Konami title, PES 2015 has been released with many issues and errors. Go through this guide for quick and easy solutions. Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 is now available worldwide.
“Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (abbreviated to PES 2015 and known officially as World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2015 in Asia) is a football simulation game developed by PES Productions and published by Konami for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows. It is the fourteenth edition of the Pro Evolution Soccer series. The previous edition was PES 2014.”
How to fix Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 Issues and Errors
Lag issue for 60fps in all settings
Lagging issues will arise if you are using DVI connection. The only solution is to use HDMI connection for playing the game smoothly.
There are a couple of solutions if you are having connection issues.
- Instead of 5739, change UDP from setting.exe to play offline or go to
- Main — Menu — Extra — Online settings — Auto Sign-in — Off and play offline
- Go to Steam and start the game, disconnect the connection cable at “press any button menu”
- Now got to Main — Menu and reconnect the connection
Be sure that you have chosen the correct option for playing myClub. You can select form play by yourself or sim league.
How to play Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 at 1080p
- Right click on Settings.exe > Go to Properties > Compatibility tab
- Uncheck display scaling on high DPI settings > Apply
- Now if you double click Settings you will see that your game is running in 1080p
PES 2015 .exe error
Be sure that all the download files are working properly and there are no missing or corrupt ones. If you are still getting the issue try playing the game off-line.