Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare consists of 15 levels of Prestige in multiplayer. Prestige is basically a rank after you reach a high level, this leads to you gaining emblems in the game. It resets everything; you get Prestige Rank Icon after you prestige. You can unlock one item in the game; it may range from weapons to gear. You can also unlock new Custom Loadout Slots for your character.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is a first-person shooter video game developed by Sledgehammer Games released on November 4, 2014. This story is set 50 years from now, which revolves around private military company.
How To get Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Prestige
- You can Prestige and get new emblem after level 50.
- These emblems signifies how far you have reached, these are given after enough XP is gained.
- You can gain Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Prestige 15 times
- After 15 regular emblems and then you can reach Prestige Master!
XP can be gained through these tasks:
- Play on Double XP days.
- New Challenges will be introduced to multi-layer every two-weeks so Do Perk Operations. After completing the operations you will see an increase in XP level.
- Play Hardpoint games, which will boost your XP. Every Kill will boost your XP by 50. Defending a hardpoint will boost your XP to 120, or defending while doing a kill will boost it by 50XP.
- Capturing a Hardpoint boosts XP by 150.