Batman: Arkham Knight is limited to 30fps cap even on PC, where it could actually run at whatever resolution and frame-rate based on the power of your machine. That’s why you don’t have an official fix to get rid of that annoying fps cap.
Anyway, here we have a few tips for you to remove the fps cap, allowing your computer to run Batman: Arkham Knight at an unlimited frame-rate. These are the steps you should follow:
- Open the folder where *Batman: Arkham Knight* is installed.
- Search for the file called “BmSystemSettings.ini”.
- Make a backup of the file.
- Open the file and change “MAX_FPS=30″ to “MAX_FPS=9999″.
- Save the file
- Restart the game without the FPS cap.
Not being an official fix, we highly recommend to create a backup copy of the entire folder, so you can change it in case of problems deriving from the removed frame-rate cap.