In the Resident Evil 7, Banned Footage Vol. 1 can be only accessed by the season pass. It doesn’t include the main game. It is the first piece of DLC for the game which consists different stories and challenges. The following guide shows how to start the Banned Footage Vol.1 DLC in the game.
How to play Banned Footage Vol.1:
- In order to start the Banned Footage Vol. 1, go to the Main Menu > extra content, between “load game” and “more”, select it to open another Menu and choose any one from Banned Footage and Ethan Must Die.
- In the DLC, you will find four different parts like Nightmare, Bedroom, 21, Daughters but you can play first two parts are being included in the DLC and next two are unknown and part of the next DLC.
- The Nightmare is a horde mode, where you have to fight a huge bunch of Molded to survive the night. Here you can get some scraps which can help you to upgrade to fight Molded’s growing numbers.
- The Bedroom is an escape the room challenge, where you need to escape the room. Ethan Must Die is a mini-game, where you need to survive through the traps to escape the Baker house.
- In order to start the game, you need to first download the add-ons, if you want to play it on the PC, you will have to wait until the release like a month or so. When you get it, simply restart the Steam which can automatically download new content added.
- For PlayStation 4, you need to download add-on manually by using the season pass for Resident Evil 7 in your online store. After that search the Banned Footage Vol. 1 DLC to download this is of 1.4 GB in size.