There are total 5 Trait cards in the Star Wars Battlefront. You need to Collect them and upgrade them in order to increase their abilities. Every Trait has their sets of Abilities and their Upgrades so here we have the List of all the Trait cards in Star Wars Battlefront and their Upgrades.
Note: There might be a Possibility of Changes in the Real game as these have been added/changed since the beta build was completed.
List of all the Traits in Star Wars Battlefront
At a young age, you were Orphaned, raised by the Wookiee Berserkers on Kashyyyk, where you learned to revel in fierce combat.
- LEVEL 1 – Health regeneration starts a bit faster
- LEVEL 2 – Health regeneration starts faster
- LEVEL 3 – Health regeneration starts much faster AND replenish a small amount of health with each kill
By a small team of rogue elite snipers, you are Trained as a sharpshooter. You also enjoy operating alone and harassing the enemy from afar.
- LEVEL 1 – Headshot kills reduce current cooldowns by a small amount
- LEVEL 2 – Headshot kills reduce current cooldowns by a medium amount
- LEVEL 3 – Headshot kills reduce current cooldowns by a large amount
As a brief career as a bodyguard in the Outer Rim, you have been through Rigorous training that has made you a lethal warrior capable of handling extreme situations.
- LEVEL 1 – Decreases explosive damage by a small amount
- LEVEL 2 – Decreases explosive damage by a medium amount
- LEVEL 3 – Decreases explosive damage by a large amount AND blaster damage by a small amount
You learned how to use stealth tactics to find and eliminate the enemy during a brief stint in an elite reconnaissance unit.
- LEVEL 1 – Sprinting does not show on enemy scanner
- LEVEL 2 – Sprinting and firing your primary weapon does not show on enemy scanner
- LEVEL 3 – Sprinting and firing your primary weapon does not show on enemy scanner AND killing an enemy resets weapon heat
Fighting for the highest bidder, they see each battle as a chance to gain new riches. The Galactic War creates many veterans looking for opportunities.
- LEVEL 1 – Low chance to get a Power Card with each kill
- LEVEL 2 – Medium chance to get a Power Card with each kill
- LEVEL 3 – High chance to get a Power Card with each kill AND resets cooldown with each kill