Crafting is an integral part of Star Wars Battlefront II. It contributes a lot to the progression system of the game. Along with Crafting, Star Cards are essential for upgrades. There are also weapon mod’s you will get in the game. In this guide, you can get info on crafting parts and milestones you will find in different levels.
Battlefront II Tips On Crafting & Hidden Milestones
Finding Crafting Parts:
Starting with the crucial part Crafting, in this part, you will learn about how to get the items that can be used for this purpose. To get crafting materials there are two possible options. First, you can find them through milestones, and second, searching them in the loot crates. Milestones are available both the campaign and in the multiplayer mode. So it is essential to look for them. The easiest way is to check in the Daily Loot Boxes and then finding up in your path when you are in the game. These daily boxes bring rewards, milestones, etc. Finally finding up loot boxes as you progress in the game also helps in getting parts for crafting.
Milestones in Campaign:
There are hidden milestones in the story mode, and with that, you can also get crafting parts. For all locations, you can read our guide on Hidden Collectibles Location. In the guide, you can find all milestone location chapters wise. There are crates that are placed in various locations and unlocking them will reward you items also. The campaign is pretty short, you can complete that to add a lot of things in your inventory that can be used in the multiplayer mode also.
Milestones in Multiplayer Mode:
The Milestones are not just limited to the campaign, you can also find them in the multiplayer mode. There are ample of them that can offer you crafting points, well there no exact location to spot them, it relies on your gameplay. There are more than 900 parts you can find when you are playing in multiplayer, so do keep this on the top of your list. One way to get them is by killing enemies in the game. By killing a specific number will offer you reward in the end that can be crafting parts. For example in Galactic Assault mode by killing around 25 enemies you can earn 50 crafting parts. And if you are playing the Arcade mode then you can earn around 100 parts by taking down approx 250 enemies in the game. You can earn 25 parts for every class. This can be a huge target, but this is also the fastest way.
Hero vs. Villains Milestones:
Battlefront 2 has Heroes vs. Villains mode where a team of 4 vs. 4 compete with each in a death match. There are Heroes milestone also that you can earn in Battlefront II. In this part, you can earn around 25 parts for every hero. On the basis of certain objective, it becomes possible to get the parts for all heroes and villains in the game. So in the below list, you can find the objectives you can complete to earn the crafting parts in rewards. If you are able to play with each character there are possible chances you can gain more than 300 Crafting Parts.
- Rey: Using the Insight Ability locate and reveal locations of around 75 Enemies.
- Han Solo: knock down around 20 Enemies using the Should Charge ability.
- Yoda: You have to kill approx 20 Enemies using the Dash Attack, where Yoda Leap forward and cause damage using the light saber.
- Luke Skywalker: Push around 5 enemies in a single time if you are playing a Luke.
- Lando Calrissian: Stun around 30 Enemies using the Disable Ability that can disrupt enemy radar through a device. The same device can be detonated to release shock attack on nearby enemies.
- Leia Organa: Blind around 30 enemies using the Flash Grenade.
- Chewbacca: If you are able to get the character, you have to use this character in the right for around 30 minutes.
- Darth Vader: Using the Force Choke ability, you will have to target around 3 Hero characters at a single time.
- Iden Versio: Using the Pulse Cannon ability you have to kill approx 50 enemies in the fight.
- Darth Maul: Furious Throw is one of the ability where Darth Maul will throw Lighter Saber on anyone in the front. You have to use this ability to simply kill 25 enemies.
- Emperor Palpatine: Palpatine can summon a Dark Aura, that create a Force Energy around causing damage to enemies and it also slow them down. Using this ability you will have to kill around 25 enemies.
- BossK: Dioxis Grenade is one of the ability of BossK that can release a cloud of poison to kill the enemy nearby. You will have to use this Grenade to assist in killing approx 30 enemies.
- Boba Fett: Blind 25 Enemies through Concussion Rocket.
- Kylo Ren: Using the pull power, pull around 50 enemies towards you.
Star-fighter Ships Milestones:
The ships in Battlefront 2 can also reward you certain milestone that in turn can offer you crafting parts. You can simply earn around 275 parts while playing through these ships. The ships are available in Starfighter Assault, as you cannot pick and drive, it is mission based. After getting enough battle point you have options to get your vehicle. The ships also come with certain abilities like the Heroes and Villains have. Depending on that you can apply them for earning points. Below is the list according to the ships.
- Slave 1: The ship belongs to Boba Fett, after firing the Ion Cannon for around 25 times you earn a milestone.
- TIE Fighter: Use the Afterburner Ability for around 25 times as Darth Vader.
- T-65B X-Wing: Play as Luke with this ship and use Jedi Instinct on this for 25 times.
- TIE Fighter: Use the same Afterburner Ability 25 times as Kylo Ren.
- Poe Dameron’s T-70 X-Wing: For achieving a milestone use BB-8 Repair for 25 times.
- Interceptor: Play as Yoda and activate the Afterburner ability around 25 times.
- Millennium Falcon: Driving this Han’s ship Dual Concussion Missiles and destroy around 50 ships.
- The Scimitar: Drive this Darth Maul’s ship to destroy around 25 Hero Ships using this starship.
So these are the milestone where you can focus own and that will help you to get better crafting items. While playing you have to keep these milestones in your mind, which help you to progress fast in the game. For more updates on the game, you can refer to your Star Wars Battlefront II Wiki Guide.