Monsters of Etheria in Roblox takes you on an immense journey where you capture the various Etherian creatures inhabiting the game, training them to make them more powerful to use against other players. Compete to prove who is the best Etherian trainer in various PvP battles, or even switch things up by going on a roleplaying adventure with your friends, casually exploring the game. The choice is yours.
Like many Roblox games, Monsters of Etheria features various available codes you can redeem for various rewards. We have gathered as many of these codes as possible and listed them below.
How to redeem Monsters of Etheria codes
For those eager to turn in your codes for Monsters of Etheria, you need to visit the in-game store. It’s the red building in town. Approach it, and when you speak to the town store a new menu pops up. On the top, you can there’s a blue tab that says codes. Click on it, and on the bottom, you can type in the available code you want to turn in. You should be good to go shortly after activating it. The codes change monthly, so make sure to keep with what’s available to add to your account.
- LunarNewYear2021 – YOTOx Braybug
- FinalFortune2021 – 3 Multi Crates
- Valentines2021 – Dolladoodle Skin
- DayFourRiches2021 – 500 Coins
- DayTwoSwag2021 – 3 Creation Crates
- CodeWeekFeb2021 – 2 Multi Crates
- DayThreeTreasure2021 – 2 Multi Crates
- sub2TheConfidentDiamond – Tarabi Confident Skin
- AdCredits – 200 Credits
- AdCrates – One Multi Crate
These codes are present in the game but are no longer usable.