Its very much possible to connect any HDMI compatible display or TV with Sony’s newly released next-gen Playstation console Playstation 4. Its important to note that PS4 does not support component, composite, VGA, DVI, or any other non-HDMI method.
Things that are required for connecting Playstation 4 to TV or anyother HDMI displays are: ” PS4, Power Cable, HDMI Cable and HDMI-compatible TV or display”. Here are steps you need to follow to connect PS4 to TV.
- Plug the included HDMI cable into the HDMI Out port of the PlayStation 4.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable into an available HDMI In port on your TV. Note the input you use as you may need to change the displayed input on your TV later.
- Connect the AC power cord to the AC In port located on the lower left of the back of the PlayStation 4, and plug the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the PlayStation 4 by touching the power button on the front of the system.
- Turn on your TV. Make sure the TV is set to display the input the PS4 is using.