Weapons are a vital part of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and so knowing your Map. Both are equally important. If you don’t know the map you won’t be able to take actions quickly and might end up in a deadly zone, at the start of the game. This can be a major issue for new gamers of PUBG. In this guide, we have mentioned some info on various map areas. The best area to get first and start the game and best area where you can have a proper loot. Also, we had listed the danger zones that you must avoid if you know not much about PUBG. So let’s start the Guide with no further delay.
Best Maps Tips For Beginners
- A new player to PUBG might get Confused on how to Survive the Specific Map. Well, the most important Tip is to Memorize the Map by going to the Same place a couple of times and Remember how the place is, This will help you to master the area, you can easily outsmart any newcomer in the same location.
- The most important thing you need to keep in mind is to stay AWAY from the area which has got a lot of Buildings around. As these are the areas where you will find the maximum number of loots and when there are Loots there will be n-number of people as well. So this is more like a Dead Zone.
- Try your level best to get to the Spawn Island to loot the maximum number of stuff and return to the safe place quickly. As Spawn Island being too far many people will avoid getting there. The only Problem is that you will need a Boat to get till there.
- Vehicles Mostly Spawn around the Road and in the Garage located in the Town.
- Boats will mostly spawn in the Southern Region of the Coastline, so don’t waste your time searching them in the Northern Region.
Northern Area – PUBG Map Tips and Tricks
Zharki: Zharki is a minor city in the Erangel, which is a Quiet area at Top left Edge of the Erangel map. Try to make your way out from this area quickly with the Help of a Boat or a Vehicle or be ready to get Zoned out.
Georgopol: Georgopol is one of two major cities in the Erangel, located right below Zharki. This is a great place for Loot. You can get better loots by Raiding 2-3 highrise apartments. But be careful as you know what happens when there are more buildings around you.
Severny: Severny is a Minor and mostly a Quiet City from Erangle. Try to escape from here after a while as the Map gets Shorter.
Yasnaya: This is the Next Major City in Erangel and you know how Dangerous it is when there are buildings next to each other though you will get a good amount of loot out here.
Southern Area – PUBG Map Tips
It does not matter where you get the Bridge on the Right or Left of the map, make sure it will be a BIG NO for you to pass through. A bridge is more like a Suicide point. Instead, try to use a Boat to get to your Destination. Sometime the Bridge can be a plus point when you spawn close to a Bridge, and you have a weapon like M249 with ammo they cross and camp the opposite direction. Target the incoming traffic. Even if you spray on them you can make a good amount of kill. Also try avoiding the Military Base, because this place is favorite for everyone due to good amount of loots out here.
Middle Area – PUBG Map Tips
Villas are good to start with. Well if you are looking for a boat then go to the Primorsk area. Water Town, Ruins, Gatka, and Pier Town are the area which is usually quiet and will let you have a good amount of Gears. Rozhok, Apartments, Pochinki, and Mylta are the areas which can be rated Deadly on a higher scale. A bunker is a place which is just like a maze and I bet that if you are new then you will easily and quickly get lost in this maze, mark my words. A crater is a good place as you can easily attack your enemy from the back while they are busy in aiming someone else. Try to avoid the Woodcutter’s camp because of very bad Drops.
So that now you know a lot about the Map Area along with those area which are considered good for loot. And the dead zones, so play smartly and do let us know in the comment section below that how helpful this guide was. Stay tuned for more updates on PUBG. Till then do refer to our other guide on How To Best Use Grenades In Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds.